Recent content by Deranzo

1. Deranzo

tModLoader [Tutorial] TModLoader: Projectile Help

Thanks very much. That change fixed the issue. Another problem is my weapon looks like firing two bullets merged together. Looking forward to new tutorial.
  2. Deranzo

tModLoader [Tutorial] TModLoader: Projectile Help

I've tried to create completely new ammo types and a weapon to fire them. Weapon's code: public override void SetDefaults() { item.damage = 50; item.ranged = true; item.width = 30; item.height = 20; item.useTime = 15...
  3. Deranzo

Need Help About Creating New Ammo

Yeah I figured that. Thanks.
  4. Deranzo

I assume I must create related item class to any ammo I want to use. In that class I must define all properties.
  5. Deranzo

I've created Bolter ranged gun (Warhammer 40K reference). Now I want to create special ammo for this gun as StandartBolt and KrakenBolt. It will be all same as regular bullet with some properties changed like damage, effect radius, buffs, needed materials to create. But I couldn't found where...
  6. Deranzo

tModLoader Tutorial: [1] Getting started with tModLoader

Yes I figured that later. Thank you.
  7. Deranzo

Namespace/Method Errors After Opening Project

After opening any project in Visual Studio, I got namespace/methods/variables errors as some mandatory libraries, references are needed. Where/how can I add these libraries to mod project?
  8. Deranzo

tModLoader Tutorial: [1] Getting started with tModLoader

I'm completely new to Terraria modding but have intermediate knowledge about coding. After I import project to Visual Studio, I saw I need external libraries about Terraria or I can't get its methods etc because it throws namespace errors and can't compile the project. Where can I find these...
Back
Top Bottom