Recent content by Destiny

1. Destiny

tModLoader Summoner stats mod request #GiveSummonerLove

Yes, that is exactly what terraria needs, a nicer way to show stats of an summoner with armour and accesories, for easier counting
  2. Destiny

tModLoader Summoner stats mod request #GiveSummonerLove

Hi, first of all, im sorry if I am making this in wrong section, but i wanted to ask you guys this, is there any mod or is someone willing to make a mod that does this Things it would need to detect : -The summon damage the minions have -The minion count -The minion attack speed -The minion...
  3. Destiny

tModLoader VapeMods by FractalXX

Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource) at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index) at...
  4. Destiny

PC 1.3.5 is Live!

I am hosting multiplayer server, with new frame skip im just confused on what shall i use, on, off or subtle and why
  5. Destiny

Game Mechanics Server-World Saving Feature

Hello Terraria community. I came up with this idea about online world saving feature (maybe it has already been suggested, but i will still give it an shoot) There is a lot of you people who play Terraria coop, just like me you play with your friends over steam or you host own server over ip to...
Back
Top Bottom