Recent content by DETERMINATOR20

1. DETERMINATOR20

Mac Cannot host server over wifi, only local

Yes! I managed to fix it! I just had to assign a static IP address and it worked! Thank you for all your support!
  2. DETERMINATOR20

Sorry, but I'm not great in this field so I don't understand TOO much of it (just the gist of it). When I enter the netstat command, it returns the same thing as what your TCP line says, however with tcp4. I know my router automatically has UPnP on it, so that's probably not the issue. I don't...
  3. DETERMINATOR20

New discovery - I ping my mac from my pc using the ip from canyouseeme.org, but not the ip in system preferences. Also, after some further looking it appears that port 7777 is now closed. Is there any way to open it? EDIT - So I've identified the problm - its that the port is not responding...
  4. DETERMINATOR20

I've disabled the firewall and the issue still occurs. However, this still occurs. I can't find NAT in system preferences, or in my modem details (I'm using Telstra if that helps). It wouldn't surprise me if it hasn't got something to do with my internet as it still doesn't work when my server...
  5. DETERMINATOR20

Hi all, I've been trying to set up a server from my mac (Catalina). I can get the server up and running, but I cannot join it when I try to hotspot my other computer (or from friends internet), however, I can join it when connected to the same wifi network. I've made sure my mac has port 7777...
  6. DETERMINATOR20

Mobile Mobile 1.3 update

I did hear that 1.3 mobile should be out by march 2017 terraria news said it should be a few months after 1.3 console but its not certain.
Back
Top Bottom