• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Dg-vr

1. Dg-vr

there we go lol [MEDIA]

there we go lol
  2. Dg-vr

ayy, new npc time to draw.

ayy, new npc time to draw.
  3. Dg-vr

go jail

go jail
  4. Dg-vr

the updated harpy sprites are cutee ' v' [IMG]

the updated harpy sprites are cutee ' v'
  5. Dg-vr

tModLoader Chroma's SK content mod

i din't thought someone would make a SK mod for this game, you have done an amazing work so far, it's very appreciated and i love it as a old SK fan (tho i admit i din't managed to invest too much on it :c ) it would be nice seeing this mod grow, i hope you the best!
  6. Dg-vr

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

well, nothing bad triying i suppose :p i believe i created and developed my own oc thanks to this game, it would be fun and an honor seeing it become full circle having xiao's own set in-game. althought, i know her design is kinda simple, would be cool if a better dyable and easier to get...
  7. Dg-vr

E

E
  8. Dg-vr

rise and shine

rise and shine
  9. Dg-vr

are you challenging me...?

are you challenging me...?
  10. Dg-vr

oh cool, i think i finally figured out the gatligator... [IMG]

oh cool, i think i finally figured out the gatligator...
  11. Dg-vr

aight' it's 2020, hand over 1.4 :red:

aight' it's 2020, hand over 1.4 :red:
  12. Dg-vr

guns... [IMG]

guns...
  13. Dg-vr

congratulations, you played yourself.

congratulations, you played yourself.
  14. Dg-vr

ey ey ey hey

ey ey ey hey