• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Dg-vr

1. Dg-vr

ey ey ey hey

ey ey ey hey
  2. Dg-vr

Nu

Nu
  3. Dg-vr

gratz, now you have the oldest. [IMG]

gratz, now you have the oldest.
  4. Dg-vr

My entry for this month's CC, i drew all skeleton type monsters in-game so far, hope din't...

My entry for this month's CC, i drew all skeleton type monsters in-game so far, hope din't missed any :p
  5. Dg-vr

i tried to finish my drawing of all the skeletons in-game from years ago, maybe i'll give it...

i tried to finish my drawing of all the skeletons in-game from years ago, maybe i'll give it some final touches before going into the CC :zombie:
  6. Dg-vr

im bringing the bones back [img]

im bringing the bones back
  7. Dg-vr

i guess i'll post it here too, just for the sake of showing off, kek [IMG] happy birth, gramps

i guess i'll post it here too, just for the sake of showing off, kek happy birth, gramps
  8. Dg-vr

shrak [img]

shrak
  9. Dg-vr

this aesthetic pleases me

this aesthetic pleases me
  10. Dg-vr

w-what...

w-what...
  11. Dg-vr

still alive...

still alive [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/601557025243267095/624829526370680842/Illustration221.png
  12. Dg-vr

ham

ham
  13. Dg-vr

jazz

jazz
  14. Dg-vr

so, what i have to do now to get some rank ups around here? :eyes:

so, what i have to do now to get some rank ups around here? :eyes:
  15. Dg-vr

Just noticed you have the same birthday as my dad.

Just noticed you have the same birthday as my dad.
Top Bottom