Recent content by DiabloNocturnia

1. DiabloNocturnia

Console and Mobile News: Windows Phone Fix Incoming and More!

Vita update is now live. Great job 505 and all involved.
  2. DiabloNocturnia

Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

The issue is basically the same as before. It seems to be definitely linked to saving as 95% of my crashes occur either the moment I press the save button or once the save bar has progressed to around 70%. Crashes that occur outside of saving are very very rare ( for me anyway), they might...
  3. DiabloNocturnia

Does anyone happen to know the minimum firmware requirements for the new vita update ? I keep getting asked to update my system which is something I really don't want to do. Strangely this is the first time one of my games wouldn't let me update.
  4. DiabloNocturnia

Thanks guys. I know we can sometimes sound ungrateful but we really appreciate the work you put into what is essentially free bonus content. Thanks again.
  5. DiabloNocturnia

There seems to be 2 distinct points during saving that the crash on the Vita occurs. The first is the very instant you press manual save, this causes an instant crash before the saving progress bar is even visible.... this crash seems to be the less common time for a crash. The second crash...
  6. DiabloNocturnia

I have had similar issues with the cursor drifting on the Vita version, it seems to be caused ( on my version at least) by having the thumbstick pressed in a direction when starting the game/ or starting the console. To rectify it I have to restart the game/console making sure that I haven't got...
  7. DiabloNocturnia

If your worlds are medium or large that seems to happen, your best bet is to just use small worlds until they squash that annoying bug.
  8. DiabloNocturnia

Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

I noticed that if I use my old world or old character that the vita crashes still happened, but after deleting all my previous characters and worlds and starting fresh my game hasn't crashed once, even after extended periods of play ( 4-5 hours) and multiple saves. Great work
  9. DiabloNocturnia

There must be an issue with whatever server I am getting the update from, its telling me it will take 45 minutes to download......
  10. DiabloNocturnia

I really hoped they had fixed that save crash issue. I am wiping my characters and worlds to try an minimize the possibility of my old content crashing the game.
  11. DiabloNocturnia

That sucks :( What were you doing when it crashed?
  12. DiabloNocturnia

Yup I am installing at the moment I mean installing for the vita..... dunno about PS3
  13. DiabloNocturnia

No yet, still waiting on the vita update
  14. DiabloNocturnia

My biggest worry is that the vita crash bug is still present, I currently cannot play medium or large worlds without it crashing. It's a bit like us console players watching all the PC folks getting their hands on 1.3.
Back
Top Bottom