Recent content by didacticAscended

1. didacticAscended

tModLoader Another RPG Mod

is there a way to customize the skill tree?
  2. didacticAscended

tModLoader Movement Extended

I appreciate the reply! i think that the blink would work relly well later on because rod of discord is already essential in endgame modded play. I would love to see a post moon lord upgraded air bounce with a 2-3 second cooldown because when fighting bosses like moon lord, providence, yharon...
  3. didacticAscended

hey, ive been playing v0.13 and the tier one dash goes towards face direction instead of movement direction, also a ui for the timed recharge would be great, triggering both dashes at once no matter what seems weird (tier one and air bounce), with no control over which you use. the cost for air...
  4. didacticAscended

tModLoader Another RPG Mod

is there an item to reforge only the rarity of the item/roll the stats for the current rarity?
  5. didacticAscended

how would that allow the refresh? and wouldnt the opportunity cost of 2 accessory slots be enough of a loss to justify that kind of power thru movement?
  6. didacticAscended

hey this mod makes me so hype! there seems to be some trouble with detecting if ive touched the ground tho, sometimes i get my sandstorm back but not my bounce
  7. didacticAscended

tModLoader Extensible Inventory - Limitless, paginated inventory

is there a way to make this inventory act like the one in the kalciphoz rpg mod? where it puts picked up stuff in your other pages if you dont have room
  8. didacticAscended

tModLoader VapeRPG Alpha v0.3

Awesome!, i was worried that the mod was abandoned since the threads last response was in november lol.
  9. didacticAscended

tModLoader VapeRPG Alpha v0.3

So idk if this mod is still active, but the shredder tree seems highly unbalanced. One for all seems to proceed very often to the point of trivializing the game, and the close range combat skill in shredder is absurdly overtuned. To the point where I'm hitting 2.7k crits with a dart rifle. The...
Back
Top Bottom