Recent content by dingus khan

1. D

Lumia 635 Terraria no longer supported

Yup. For anyone else with less than 1g ram wondering what the story is, I started a thread asking about it. A mod popped in to say 505 are aware that we still can't play. They hope to be able to fix it but there's no ETA or assurance that its even possible so we're essentially still in the same...
  2. D

Mobile Game still crashes and not available in store

Yeah after more digging around I see that's the case. So... what do customers with less than 1g do now? As far as I can tell the only info given is 'it wont work on less than 1g'. Doesn't say if this will be fixed down the road, if this will just be abandoned completely, if a rollback to a...
  3. D

Lumia 635 Terraria no longer supported

I'm in the same boat. Unfortunately we can't keep playing the old version, as when they updated it last year it crashed for windows phone. So now we are stuck with a version that fails to load and no update available.
  4. D

Mobile Game still crashes and not available in store

Hello, I am one of the windows phone users unable to play since whenever it was last year. Recently this seems to have been fixed for a lot of users with a long promised update - however this update has not popped up as available for me. In fact, I can't even see Terarria in the store...
  5. D

Mobile [Windows Phone] Terraria crashes while launching after new update - 1.2.2.1

Well this just makes me jealous - no update for me (Lumia 530) and its not showing up in store, is this cos I have less than 1g ram or whatever?
Back
Top Bottom