Recent content by diniamo

1. D

tModLoader Choose Ammo per Weapon

Made for fren Choose Ammo per Weapon lets you assign and unassign ammo per weapon. Usage: - Drag ammo onto a compatible weapon to assign - Press 'Interact' keybind on an item in the inventory to unassign If there are any features that might fit in the scope of this mod, please let me know...
  2. D

tModLoader Reset Flight On Mount

Some might consider this cheating, some might consider it more sensible, I haven't decided myself. Reset Flight On Mount transfers flight time from the mount to the player's wing accessory/rocket boots when mounting. If there are any features that might fit in the scope of this mod, please let...
  3. D

tModLoader Instant Platform Fallthrough

This annoyed me so much, so I spent like 2 days on this mod. Instant Platform Fallthrough allows you to fall through platforms instantly while holding your down key instead of stopping for a moment. If there are any features that might fit in the scope of this mod, please let me know. It's...
  4. D

tModLoader Auto Piggy Bank

Hello there, I saw this feature in a popular mod (to be clear, no code was copied), but I didn't want to install the whole thing, so I implemented a standalone version of it with (probably) more features. Auto Piggy Bank automatically stores your coins into your piggy bank. Client side...
Back
Top Bottom