Recent content by DippyDaDewott

1. DippyDaDewott

Haven't touched this account in a while, dusting it off as I start to become more active.

Haven't touched this account in a while, dusting it off as I start to become more active.
  2. DippyDaDewott

tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

I wanted to download this to check it out but all the links are broken.. Oh well, this mod is old anyway.
  3. DippyDaDewott

tModLoader Custom Rocket?

How I make a custom rocket? Like the ammo? We have tutorials for rocket launchers, but not rockets. How would i do this?
  4. DippyDaDewott

Wavebank Dippy's Video Game Wavebank

Hello A custom wavebank i made composed of some of my favorite games (Star Fox, Shovel Knight, Donkey Kong 2, The Escapists etc.) I was lazy on looping, but it shouldn't really matter because the game automatically replays the tracks anyways. If you haven't heard most or any of these songs, well...
  5. DippyDaDewott

Wavebank Custom Wave Bank Creation and Installation - 1.3.4.X, beyond

(I don't think this is doubleposting, since i'm uploading it the next day but) Please note that i run windows 10, and that my wavebank works fine with tmodloader, but the sounds don't work.
  6. DippyDaDewott

tModLoader More Repeaters Mod

Update - More new textures again, retextured by Logodum.
  7. DippyDaDewott

Wavebank Custom Wave Bank Creation and Installation - 1.3.4.X, beyond

Uhh.. I tried doing the wavebank thing but the program says all but one file is not in the right format, but the one that works has a pcm format, and so do all the rest. What's going on?? EDIT:Figured out. EDIT AGAIN: Wait.. I'm having the "query" and...Make sure my wavebank is upto date? How...
  8. DippyDaDewott

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Multiplayer is great and all, but no one ever makes modded terraria servers.
  9. DippyDaDewott

Update - Added 1 New Hardmode Repeater - Shroomite Repeater Updated sprites courtesy of Logodum.
  10. DippyDaDewott

Nice! Thanks! In the next update i might put you in the credits for helping me :)
  11. DippyDaDewott

Update - Added 3 New Hardmode Repeaters.
  12. DippyDaDewott

Just posted a new thread about my first mod, More Repeaters Mod. Go check it out!

Just posted a new thread about my first mod, More Repeaters Mod. Go check it out!
  13. DippyDaDewott

Hello! This is my first mod. I'm working on a bigger one, but for now this is going to be released. Introduction I really...
  14. DippyDaDewott

Currently Working on a mod for Tmodloader called DippysMod. I am working on the thread as we speak

Currently Working on a mod for Tmodloader called DippysMod. I am working on the thread as we speak
  15. DippyDaDewott

tModLoader Error with building a mod

Someone respond please! It's driving me crazy -_-
Back
Top Bottom