• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by DippyDerps

1. DippyDerps

Just finished my 2nd week of college and I've cried almost every day here. It's so stressful and...

Just finished my 2nd week of college and I've cried almost every day here. It's so stressful and I don't really have anyone I can talk to.
  2. DippyDerps

Officially a high school graduate today :D

Officially a high school graduate today :D
  3. DippyDerps

18th birthday today and it feels like any regular day to me.

18th birthday today and it feels like any regular day to me.
  4. DippyDerps

Currently stuck in bed after scorching my body in the sun yesterday for 8 hours straight without...

Currently stuck in bed after scorching my body in the sun yesterday for 8 hours straight without protection at a water park. Sun is no joke.
  5. DippyDerps

Found this beautiful gem on Reddit. [img]

Found this beautiful gem on Reddit.
  6. DippyDerps

WIP My Upgraded Steampunk Home

A while ago, I made a "large" Steampunk-inspired house (large for my builds at the time) that I used to house the Steampunker, Tinker, and Cyborg as seen below. I uploaded a screenshot to Steam and received a bunch of positive feedback (many comments, 60+ upvotes, and a week on the Community...
  7. DippyDerps

Last day of Summer, here I come.

Last day of Summer, here I come.
  8. DippyDerps

Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

This isn't anything too exciting, but I found this vein of chlorophyte in the exact shape of the number 1.
  9. DippyDerps

Member-Run Project ~ Terraria 1.3 Findings Thread! [Spoilers Inside] ~

NPCs take fall damage now, but they still act like they don't. (i.e. Walking off of sky islands if they live up there.)
  10. DippyDerps

Has anybody gotten the Yoyo Glove yet? It's the only piece I'm missing and I don't know how to get it.
  11. DippyDerps

I'm not exactly sure how it's triggered, but I've had a golden portal open up and spit 5-10 gold coins at me before closing a few times now. If I catch one again, I'll take a screenshot and post it.
  12. DippyDerps

I'm sure somebody already said this, but there's a new enemy called Medusa with an attack that turns you into stone if you look at her while she's doing it. Found underground in the caverns.
  13. DippyDerps

PC New Enemy Sounds

I've loaded up and played about 3 hours of 1.3 so far with a new character in a normal, medium world. So far, I'm in love with this update, but the one new thing I love the most so far (which isn't much, I'm still in pre-EoC) are the new enemies and new enemy sounds. Wall creepers and vultures...
  14. DippyDerps

Sorry for not being here for awhile, I've been busy with finals and band auditions. [img]

Sorry for not being here for awhile, I've been busy with finals and band auditions.
  15. DippyDerps

Ugh, with all that's been going on with tryouts lately and this terrible cold I've caught, this...

Ugh, with all that's been going on with tryouts lately and this terrible cold I've caught, this past week hasn't been my best.
Top Bottom