• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by direwolf420

1. direwolf420

tModLoader How to make an item drop from enemies in the ice biome?

https://github.com/tModLoader/tModLoader/wiki/Basic-NPC-Drops-and-Loot#biome-or-location
  2. direwolf420

Wyvern boss help!

Spawn some town NPC and then spawn your boss
  3. direwolf420

no

no
  4. direwolf420

perhaps

perhaps
  5. direwolf420

Is there a mod to increase field of view in 720p screens?

have you tried searching for "Zoom" on the mod browser? I'm sure you'll find something
  6. direwolf420

Wyvern boss help!

stop using outdated code/tutorials start using the ExampleMod tModLoader/tModLoader To fix your issue change the "" in the NetMessage line to null
  7. direwolf420

tModLoader Error making recipe for vanilla items.

the error is " Make sure you have exactly 1 class extending mod. Found overload.overload, Overload.items.Other.Recipies " That means you have a duplicate Mod class, mainly the one you added called Recipies. Delete it, and instead put the code of it in the class overload, in the main folder of...
  8. direwolf420

tModLoader Cant make color red?

Tried looking up HSL? HSL Selected (Hue, Saturation, Light) Color Codes
  9. direwolf420

tModLoader Neo Draw ~ Draw Your World! - A Photoshop inspired mod.

One of the most high quality initial releases I've seen this year
  10. direwolf420

tModLoader Help with an NPC shooting projectiles.

https://github.com/tModLoader/tModLoader/wiki/Basic-NPC#spawn-projectiles
  11. direwolf420

tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

You should ask both of these questions in the calamity thread, as boss checklist is not responsible for both of these
  12. direwolf420

Boss texture not working.

npc.value can stay like that, what matters is that your using an existing aiStyle, which has its own predetermined way of animating. If you want to animate something like vanilla, you need to make sure whatever ai/NPC your copying from has the same frames as your spritesheet, and then add...
  13. direwolf420

tModLoader Pet Renamer - Allows you to name your pets

I don't know if that mod has any API that I could use
  14. direwolf420

tModLoader [WIP] Risk of Slime Rain - Risk of Rain in Terraria

There is no "uncap everything" config. In "Balance" mods some caps are adjusted that's all
Top Bottom