Recent content by Dispenzer1

1. D

Mod For More Accessories in 1.3?

the mod deosnt show up in my mod list
  2. D

Mod For More Accessories in 1.3?

um hey.. i cant download it... could you maybe just make a new download link this box app thing doesnt work with me so please?
  3. D

tModLoader Calamity Mod

...? iam being kind if i say something its not directly mean ill ask until i have better fps
  4. D

tModLoader Calamity Mod

well sorry.... ill try to trust but i dont want the pc to get ANY viruses. i would think its better just to say WHAT helps instead of complaining all the time
  5. D

tModLoader Calamity Mod

well i did a conversation just try to help out......
  6. D

tModLoader Calamity Mod

read what? everything i see are keyboard buttons no more if you really want to help me... try showing me something that makes my fps in tmodloader faster oh and plus i dont understand why only my calamity mod world has low fps just please try something.... oh and melster i think your to lazy...
  7. D

tModLoader Calamity Mod

now i know it was the alchemiest mod just please try to help im getting annoyed of this low fps thing
  8. D

tModLoader Calamity Mod

why do you use that profile picture its not normal plus having this kind of picture is not really smart well im not hating on you and the calamity content is great!
  9. D

tModLoader Calamity Mod

what if? you cant just directly say it doesnt have npcs even if the wiki doesnt show any maybe its an update and the page did not get updated plus how do i get the lag away whenever im in my calamity mod world its starts to have 11 fps and after that 4,1 or 6 i want it to be like i dunno 23...
  10. D

tModLoader Calamity Mod

im confused theres a town npc that sells music boxes is it from your mod?
  11. D

tModLoader Calamity Mod

well... i guess that means i cant move away from that calamity mod version...
  12. D

tModLoader Calamity Mod

the calamity content will also be safe? please tell i dont want to go all over again
  13. D

tModLoader Calamity Mod

well how do i update calamity mod without having to play it all over again?
  14. D

tModLoader Calamity Mod

well sorry did not know that
  15. D

tModLoader Calamity Mod

bosses got voted the most you should add a boss!
Back
Top Bottom