Recent content by Django

1. Django

Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

After the latest Terraria update on Google Play the same problem like before the update. Its the Demoversion and i have to repurchase it to play my normal saves. Is there someone with the same problem?
  2. Django

Saves gone and the same problem. D:<
  3. Django

Guys its so god damn funny. After I downloaded the newest Terraria Update on Google Play today, it shows the "Demo" button again like before. Well done.
  4. Django

This Re-Purcase Bug on Google Play shows us one thing. So many people buy this game twice. They must not do that but they do. And if the bugs dont be fixed, more and more people will buy this game twice/again. Good way to make money money money money....
  5. Django

Wow, what a surprise. And one thing: I got reported for one of my posts. And i will say this: " I have paid 5$ for this kind of "Game" called Terraria. And my own right is to say what i want with those " **** " .
  6. Django

Now Goggle Play say that my Mobile OS Version is not compatible for the latest Terraria Update. At this point i wont pay for anything on the :red:n Google Play store. I started to google some stuff and downloaded it. Feels good to get ALL Games for free. It feels good to spend nothing to this...
  7. Django

holy moly. THE UPDATE GUYS! is coming soon.
  8. Django

//Talking about Android Version:// Finally i made an account for this Forum. All i want to say is, PLEASE no more "coming soon" in your updateposts @505 Games Support. Once each Update, thats ok BUT in every f&€%#n "update information post" is this like "coming soon". I know its normal to say...
  9. Django

WE are waiting (-_(-_\_(-_-)_/_-)_-)

WE are waiting (-_(-_\_(-_-)_/_-)_-)
  10. Django

Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

(repost from another Forumpage) //Talking about Android Version:// Finally i made an account for thisForum. All i want to say is, PLEASE no more "coming soon" in your updateposts @505 Games Support. Once each Update, thats ok BUT in every f&€%#n "update information post" is this"coming...
  11. Django

//Talking about Android Version:// Finally i made an account for this Forum. All i want to say is, PLEASE no more "coming soon" in your update posts @505 Games Support. Once each Update, thats ok BUT in every f&€%#n "update information post" is this "coming soon". I know its normal to say that...
Back
Top Bottom