Recent content by DJLYM

1. DJLYM

Terraria State of the Game: February 2020

I think you're overexaggerating about the five years thing. And they delayed it because they weren't happy with where it was when they said they'd release it and they didn't want to release a half-baked update. It's a big, free update, I'm sure waiting will be worth it.
  2. DJLYM

They want to make sure it has as little problems at launch as possible. It is the last update, except for bug fixes and the likes. The smoother the release the better. I, personally, will wait as long as it takes for it to be launched if that means it's in it's the most perfect state it can be...
  3. DJLYM

Yeah, I would hope not. They'll probably release it on PC first like they normally do to do bug fixes easier and then to consol then mobile and such. I'm patient and understanding. I'll love whatever they give us for 1.4, whenever they do it. No rush ^^
  4. DJLYM

I'm excited for 1.4! I have the dream that it'll be cross-platform since it's the last update and all platforms will be on level ground but I'm sure that dream isn't going to be a reality. Cross-play is more taxing than just having the same version or else they'd have done it already...
  5. DJLYM

Crying while waiting for 1.3.6

Crying while waiting for 1.3.6
  6. DJLYM

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

You drag the active ability to the f1, f2, f3, f4 slots then hit those and you're now using your abilities.
  7. DJLYM

Go fight toe lvl 1003 destroyer, scrub

Go fight toe lvl 1003 destroyer, scrub
  8. DJLYM

What do you want?

What do you want?
  9. DJLYM

Beep boop

Beep boop
Back
Top Bottom