Recent content by DM DOKURO

1. DM DOKURO

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Here's another music update... You can probably tell by this song that I'm a bit nervous about the next set of songs, right?
  2. DM DOKURO

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Yet another music update! Only two normal songs left before I start work on the big stuff...
  3. DM DOKURO

13/4

13/4
  4. DM DOKURO

They're both in 5/4, so I'd see why.

They're both in 5/4, so I'd see why.
  5. DM DOKURO

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Back at it again with even more music:
  6. DM DOKURO

tModLoader Calamity Mod

So sorry I was gone for so long, but here's a long-awaited music update. Let's race to the good stuff, yeah?
  7. DM DOKURO

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Oooooooh dear, another music update for The Perforators, BUT... SOMEONE ELSE IS IN ON THIS?! (it's SixteenInMono) My first collab on an original track... I'm so proud... ;u;
  8. DM DOKURO

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Oh wow, how long was I unconscious? Here's a music update: Wanted to make something introductory and not too pressurized like you'd hear for Devourer of Gods or something else. Hoping this track will ease the listener into their first Calamity victory.
  9. DM DOKURO

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Here we go with a music update: Geez, the forum for this place was closed quite a while ago, so I couldn't post Providence's theme. But I can already see a lot of you have already found it, so I won't bother. Anyway, here's Plaguebringer's tune. What, you thought I was done? I did...
  10. DM DOKURO

25 years old, and what has it gotten me?

25 years old, and what has it gotten me?
  11. DM DOKURO

Because some people are completely oblivious when certain answers are hand-delivered to them on...

Because some people are completely oblivious when certain answers are hand-delivered to them on a silver platter. At this point, not even caring seems like the only option available.
  12. DM DOKURO

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Ayy, another music update: It's finally here. "Scourge of The Universe", the new theme for the Devourer of Gods, has now hit the shelves. I dunno about you, but this song will generate a lot of sugar and salt. That's how I feel, anyway; the song itself should be available in the next Calamity...
  13. DM DOKURO

tModLoader Calamity Mod

the theme is called "unholy insurgency", and will release after the devourer's theme.
  14. DM DOKURO

I've said this... *how many times* already?

I've said this... *how many times* already?
  15. DM DOKURO

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Devourer's track may "seem" to be done, but that giant gap you saw where all those notes should've been clearly states otherwise. This will take a while to complete. But apparently a lot of you seem to want to keep me company while I work, so there's that. :v
Back
Top Bottom