Recent content by DMR2005

1. DMR2005

tModLoader Modders support - Critiques, Problem Solving, more...

Hello, I do critiques & create ideas & more for others while I don't have coding skills, I am proficient in design & problem solving. Questions templates -I have X in development I need Y -I need X design help so I need Y -I want feedback for X & also Y
  2. DMR2005

can you add a new world like if the player can got to the planets of the 4 towers plz

can you add a new world like if the player can got to the planets of the 4 towers plz
  3. DMR2005

ok

ok
  4. DMR2005

ok then who do i ask

ok then who do i ask
  5. DMR2005

hey redigit can you add dimensions to terraria in the update 1.3.2 new planets to get to...

hey redigit can you add dimensions to terraria in the update 1.3.2 new planets to get to adventure like new worlds please
  6. DMR2005

Is 1.4 confirmed

Is 1.4 confirmed
  7. DMR2005

how do u pixel art re logic from terraria his armor...

how do u pixel art re logic from terraria his armor http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/terraria.gamepedia.com/6/65/Red%27s_clothes.png
  8. DMR2005

Can you guys answer all my questions please

Can you guys answer all my questions please
  9. DMR2005

thx its awesome right?

thx its awesome right?
  10. DMR2005

epiccridle I tried the white paint that worked then I alcated it then the bottom of it was dark...

epiccridle I tried the white paint that worked then I alcated it then the bottom of it was dark marble from the alcators? plz help me
  11. DMR2005

and anybody know how to make the palludim columns able to go thro without the colors being...

and anybody know how to make the palludim columns able to go thro without the colors being different like keep them white http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/pic-5-png.59106/
  12. DMR2005

anybody know the release date for terraria otherworld???

anybody know the release date for terraria otherworld???
  13. DMR2005

yes 0-0

yes 0-0
  14. DMR2005

it's an item you buy from the mechanic

it's an item you buy from the mechanic
Back
Top Bottom