Recent content by do g

1. do g

Texture Pack Terraria Chinese Sprites Edition

try as i might i don't really understand. these textures work on the pc version of terraria and the texture pack download is for the pc version of terraria
  2. do g

that's fine! i'm just confused, are you trying to ask about the textures that were removed? or if this works elsewhere?
  3. do g

sorry man i don't think i quite understand what you're trying to ask
  4. do g

well, as of right now, texture packs only work on the pc version. that's what this post is for lol i made the textures work on pc
  5. do g

The possibility to change the Wave Bank file (default soundtrack) with texture packs

ive been able to make an actual wave bank file that works when put into the base terraria files, and there were no issues and the music played just fine. what i'm asking is if it would or ever will be possible (or if im just stupid and someone has figured out how to do this) to use a texture...
  6. do g

what do you mean?
  7. do g

The possibility to change the Wave Bank file (default soundtrack) with texture packs

this is something that I contemplated after seeing an interesting Rod of Discord texture pack (linked here), as it changes the sound made when you teleport to the discord ping sound which I thought was a cool effect. i have attempted to make a custom wave bank file for the game, but...
  8. do g

What are these textures from the chinese mobile version for?

i see you had a fun time going through the zip from the spriter's resource lol to my knowledge those are actually new items that are only in that version, as the NPC included in the files is also exclusive to it there are also a few armors in that version that aren't in the normal game! i was...
  9. do g

i definitely think that it's going to be started on soon. look forward to it! in the chinese mobile version of the game the particles that fly out are actually blue bubble-looking things i might make that change actually, as it seems like it would go well with some of the other bosses' effects
  10. do g

custom gore is something that i thought about quite often while looking through the sprites and not seeing any gore changes i would like to try it, but holy hell would that be a pretty daunting task i think that i will probably start on it at some point, though!
  11. do g

yeah seeing his video on it was pretty surreal im really pumped to start changing new things to fit the theme of no gore because of the video as he showed a lot of content that was still gorey but hadnt been changed, and changing them to fit the texture pack dounds like a fun experience
  12. do g

Texture Pack "Better" Skeletron

holy hell that looks awesome dude cheers 👌
  13. do g

i found them on the spriter's resource! sorry for taking so long to get a reply out, but the terraria section on the spriter's resource (a website that posts a TON of sprite sheets for a variety of games) had these chinese mobile sprites all contained in one zip. from there, i had to go through...
  14. do g

so if you're like me, you also had entirely no idea that the chinese mobile edition of terraria has a vastly different set of sprites than the usual base game after i learned of this all of 12 hours ago i have made it my mission to port these sprites into a texture pack for all to enjoy and...
  15. do g

Texture Pack Pre-Bite Zoologist

i sure wish i was able to. as far as i know, this unfortunately isn't doable with just a texture pack
Back
Top Bottom