Recent content by Dodo9

1. Dodo9

Weapons & Equip Could Goblin Sorcerers Drop their Cloak/Cape? (Vanity)

So I was just fighting a goblin army, and when I finished off the last sorcerer, I thought to myself: "Wouldn't it be cool if the sorcerers dropped their cloak?" I'm not good with pixel art or spriting or anything, but just imagine the player wearing that purple cloak! It would look fabulous...
  2. Dodo9

**REPORTED** Demon altars aren't supposed to do this? I think?

???? ??????? Seed: 2.2.1.09272005 Medium, Corruption, Expert mode (Not sure if those matter anymore because of the seed prefixes but thought I'd include them anyway) Full world map for reference: I've never submitted a bug before so I don't know if I did something wrong or left something...
  3. Dodo9

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

6 year olds will see journey as minecraft creative and get angry when it isn't and not play the game
  4. Dodo9

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

glad to know that harpies look like harpies now. also magic missile looks great
  5. Dodo9

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

so here's my submission I call it Space Fantasy. Based off of that one Mario Galaxy song. On the left, I have what it would look like in game, and on the right, an awful attempt at drawing it. Full: - Spacesuit-ish design - Blue/Pink theme - Blue parts would glow, glow intensity matches the...
Back
Top Bottom