Recent content by Dog Tongue

1. D

Tool ArmorHelper - Sprite armor sets >30x times faster!

can i have it please?
  2. D

tModLoader Help making an armour set.

Just because I know the problem doesn't mean I know the solution. And I stand by my statement that "necroposting" isn't a bad thing.
  3. D

This isn't a default method of C#, this is a method of tmodloader. The reason it stopped working was because tmodloader scrapped the old method. If C# is so easy why haven't you figured out what the first few lines of code do yet? you know: using Terraria.ModLoader; While we're at it, why don't...
  4. D

Hey if it wasn't for Yeahfrick 'Necroing' this thread i would still be stuck. I :red:ing hate this bull:red: 'necroing' people are always on about, because if a problem has not been solved, or has changed in a way that makes the previous solution invalid, the thread isn't serving it's :red:ing...
  5. D

tModLoader How to create a bow?

did you ever get an answer will?
  6. D

tModLoader Max Stack Plus Extra

would it be possible to add separate categories for potions and ammo?
  7. D

tModLoader Summoners' Association

It might be nice to have the card work for sentries as well, so you can tell when they despawn
  8. D

tModLoader Storm's Additions Mod

maybe add a +1 max minions and +15% minion damage on helm and an extra +2 minions and 15% increased minion damage on set(to prevent OP mixed sets). basically spider armor with higher defense and bonus crystal(the set bonus of chlorophyte armor sets).
  9. D

tModLoader Storm's Additions Mod

Any chance of adding summoner gear in future updates? The gap in summoner armor between early hardmode and post-golem is kinda a bummer and they didn't really fix it in 1.4. maybe a chlorophyte headpiece?
Back
Top Bottom