Recent content by Dogs are not cats

1. Dogs are not cats

Thank you, you have a pretty interesting name yourself

Thank you, you have a pretty interesting name yourself
  2. Dogs are not cats

Yesterday it was discovered how to obtain the Wyvern Kite which is via the slaughter of many...

Yesterday it was discovered how to obtain the Wyvern Kite which is via the slaughter of many innocent and defenceless Wyverns PLEASE DO NOT KILL FOR A KITE as cute as the kite is, it is not ok to kill a wyvern Thank you for the preservation of the Wyvern
  3. Dogs are not cats

Please note that killing wyverns to complete your beastiarie is not ok not a single one and...

Please note that killing wyverns to complete your beastiarie is not ok not a single one and please don't kill a defenceless wyvern for wings that is just cruel
  4. Dogs are not cats

**REPORTED** [Mobile] You can put a block wepon or any thing else in the dye slot

Honestly i have no idea what phone i have but it does say "LG" at the bottom so...
  5. Dogs are not cats

**REPORTED** [Mobile] You can put a block wepon or any thing else in the dye slot

I found this glich earlier and thought it would be a good idea to report it 1 place a dye in the slot you want the item Then sell it to the npc you that has the item STAY IN THE TRAID Then bye the item you want There appears to have no effect on gameplay but i didn't test the glitches effect...
  6. Dogs are not cats

Who is a good noodle, you are!

Who is a good noodle, you are!
  7. Dogs are not cats

Terraria Wyvern = noodle + yes

Terraria Wyvern = noodle + yes
  8. Dogs are not cats

Wyvern = Yes

Wyvern = Yes
  9. Dogs are not cats

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

I tryed to make a vanity set for the wyvern but I found out that im bad at pixel art. I thought this set would look good with the wyvern kite blowing in the wind Found a refrence but im going to keep the first one aswell Name: "Wyvern set" Tooltip: "fluffy and elegant" Side note the tail...
Back
Top Bottom