Recent content by Domain Wolf

1. Domain Wolf

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

Does anyone know how to get tAPI to install into a GOG directory?
  2. Domain Wolf

Since the documentation of projectiles is not quite out yet, is there any way to create a waveform pattern for a projectile to follow?
  3. Domain Wolf

Figured it out, I was using the wrong namespace, mine has the author name included :)
  4. Domain Wolf

Ahh, I had hasHands to true, did not quite understand what it was implying! Thanks. Also I cannot get my Multi-Projectile Ranged Weapon to Work... using Terraria; using System; using System.Diagnostics; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using TAPI; namespace The_Luposi.Items { public class...
  5. Domain Wolf

Having problems with hands showing through chest armor, when it is not meant to. Thanks in advance.
  6. Domain Wolf

I am using these two codes And I'm not sure why I am not getting multiple projectiles when I shoot the gun. Either I don't understand how things work, but I'm trying to do things like they are in the template mod. I have no idea whether both the JSON and C# are necessary to do this kind of stuff.
  7. Domain Wolf

Does anyone have a sample sprite sheet for normal leg armor? The one in the template mod doesn't help much since it is of a robe bottom. Also, I am unable to get a multi-projectile weapon to work properly. Or do I just need to add a recipe in the C#? I'm still confused on whether the C# and...
  8. Domain Wolf

So that's what all the party hats are about...

So that's what all the party hats are about...
  9. Domain Wolf

So, when programming in C# how does one specify damage or other things like that? I have no idea.
  10. Domain Wolf

I believe you just have to have different directories with the terraria information.
  11. Domain Wolf

So you need both the JSON and the C# file to make an advanced Item? I been busy so I've had not time to check. Also, if our Item has a - in its name, how could we still use it while programming it? Since I get returned errors concerning the -
  12. Domain Wolf

Just a question, how does one create a projectile that changes on impact with a block, and how would you get it to change again if it hit air again? Don't know since the documentation is not quite complete yet.
  13. Domain Wolf

Ah thanks. That will help a lot with getting started.
  14. Domain Wolf

So are there any templates for C# Items? I'm not quite sure how everything should look or what order it should be in.
  15. Domain Wolf

As for making Multi-Shot weapons, is that possible using the JSONs or do you need to do that in C#?
Back
Top Bottom