For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
I've just updated the Terminite. There aren't many things I changed; I was trying to fix one thing in particular (mostly). However, some moderate shading has been improved upon. It is still pretty minimal, however.
I will likely do a full shading overhaul on this soon.
I haven't done anything in a while. I had nothing to do today, so I made some sort of dagger or something. It's not really a dagger, it's really more of a sword.
This didn't turn out very well, I'll probably update it- with an actual dagger.
I wish my artwork was half this good... the best I can do is something like this:
The pixels are incorrectly sized (I think) on this one, but that's just because I only had a file from before I enlarged it.