[IMG]

4. D

tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

5. D

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Quickly everyone upvote this thread ;)
  6. D

How about soul of byte, (byte means a group of digits, common language used in computer technology, I think it would fit well because it goes with the advanced technology of the martians). Also it rhymes :dryadwink:.
  7. D

don't think so
  8. D

I would love to see new armors, especially for the new souls, I wonder what they would look like? Maybe you could do a draft if you have time? (Maybe I ask to much?) :pumpking:
  9. D

;)
  10. D

Don't know if it is intentional but the 'Water Spout' shoots about 5 bullets and only 1 does damage, I don't know why but because of this the actual fire rate is a lot less, hitting only about 3~4 times a second instead of about 8~9, this makes is very weak and almost any other hardmode gun does...
  11. D

Not sure if it is intentional or not but as a summoner, you can only have 1 Ice Queen and 1 Star summoned at a time, but you can have more then 1 Ankh
  12. D

Melee - Homing, goes through walls, heals on hit, the highest damage, definitely balanced? Ranged - S.D.M.G is stronger then the ranged guns in the mod, Phantasm is better then the bows, The other ranged weapons are balance though Magic - Strong against enemies that are slow because of the slow...
  13. D

Why is this mod so good?:pumpking: When do you expect the next update to come out?:pumpking: The Pumpkin Knight boss is super weak compared to the items you can get at that point (I fought it after I killed golem and it was super easy) Buff Pls?:pumpking: Is there going to be an upgrade to the...
Back
Top Bottom