Recent content by Doonis

1. Doonis

Items Dirt bombs but for all other blocks

I don't know how difficult that'd be to implement, but the concept of a single consumable explosive that works essentially as a custom-block matter bomb is very cool to me. It'd probably have to be limited until after Golem, maybe even after Moon Lord if I'm honest, I don't really know the...
  2. Doonis

Weapons & Equip New Weapon: Scepter of the Ocean *REWORKED... Potentially Twice*

Wow, you put loads of thought into this. Massive respect.
  3. Doonis

Yeah I do something similar and its a nice bonus but it really should just work with the...

Yeah I do something similar and its a nice bonus but it really should just work with the Regrowth Axe. I can't think of any gameplay reason why it shouldn't, it's not like the ability to automatically replant gemcorns is somehow broken or unbalanced in any way, especially in any way doing the...
  4. Doonis

Yeah, the Axe of Regrowth doesn't work properly on gemcorns even though it's broken with an axe...

Yeah, the Axe of Regrowth doesn't work properly on gemcorns even though it's broken with an axe. It's odd. Yeah, either having Steampunker in a graveyard to have it consistent with the Dryad's seeds or using shimmer on red/purple solution would be great.
  5. Doonis

I know you get way too many suggestions as it is, but I have 2 suggestions. They're just "fixes"...

I know you get way too many suggestions as it is, but I have 2 suggestions. They're just "fixes" for game mechanics that seem unintentionally restrictive: 1: Making Axe of Regrowth work on gemcorns 2: Making red and purple solution accessible regardless of what evil you start with I don't...
  6. Doonis

Game Mechanics Please make the Axe of Regrowth work properly on gemcorns, and one more tiny suggestion!

That being said, if you could upgrade the Axe of Regrowth's STATS with gemcorns, like making it a good contender for a lategame axe as far as its STATS goes as well, I would be all on board with a Bejeweled Axe of Regrowth. Its axe power is already pretty damn good, so maaaybe speed? Range...
  7. Doonis

Game Mechanics Please make the Axe of Regrowth work properly on gemcorns, and one more tiny suggestion!

Not a bad idea, and believe me, I'd love my precious gemcorns to be part of a recipe, but I think just having the Axe of Regrowth working with the gemcorns as-is would make more sense and would be more consistent, as I don't think the Axe not working on them right now is intuitive at all.
  8. Doonis

Items Homing boulders

Chlorophyte boulders sounds insane and yet impractical. I want it.
  9. Doonis

Items Post moon lord mount

How about a mount that is the Moon Lord's true eyes, as a flying mount where you ride on top of it?
  10. Doonis

Weapons & Equip An item when in your inventory will stop graves from spawning

Make it craftable only in ecto mist as well, for the irony.
  11. Doonis

Blocks & Decoration Where's the Asphalt Love?

Honestly, I think the fact that they're solely blocks is a neat limitation on a super powerful block, but if platforms were added I wouldn't complain, though it'd prob change the games difficulty more drastically than they'd like.
  12. Doonis

Items 𝗔 𝗽𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗰𝗵 𝗯𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀

Love that idea. A mechdusa pet that, in other worlds is just the three mech pets together, but in getfixedboi worlds is a tiny petdusa made out of them! Having a cool craftable pet in normal circumstances and a cool easter egg pet for those who want to put themselves through getfixedboi's pain
  13. Doonis

Weapons & Equip Behold the "Pointed Stick"

I would love if the stick could knock back players but doesnt damage them. That'd be good and chaotic thing to mess with, lol
  14. Doonis

Weapons & Equip @redigit can you add vr headset to terraria please read the description

A shimmer themed filter for goggles is a hilarious and fun idea. Everything looks like a rainbow fever dream.
  15. Doonis

Items Pleaseeee add either a craftable way to spawn Plantera or an item to at least find the bulbs themselves

I dont personally ever have issues finding bulbs but making it possible to summon her with an item after you kill her once is a good idea for general convenience.
Back
Top Bottom