Recent content by DownloadPizza

1. D

Snapshot

Ok apparently no one even tried to look at the post. OP obviously used camera mode, but disabled image packing. Enabling image packing removes a lot of resolution, so I advise stiching them together from unpacked mode
  2. D

Texture Pack The Calamity Texture Pack

This answers your question:
  3. D

NPC Living Preferences [JSON]

Did you find any discrepancies between my and your json? I feel like I shouldn't have written it at 4 in the morning
  4. D

Texture Pack The Calamity Texture Pack

Is this a tmodloader pack or is it supposed to work for 1.4 as well? EDIT: Journeys End version avaialble in Discord, here is latest as of writing this: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/551409584619651115/713103608601903154/CalamityTexturePack.zip
  5. D

NPC Living Preferences [JSON]

I made 2 json files and a csv file in case anyone wants to do some programming to find the best village setups etc. The first one is just a list format, the second one is the list, but as a map with the npc names with keys. The 3rd file is a csv file. I had to call it .csv.txt as apparently the...
  6. D

Mobile Terraria Mobile 1.3 Release Date Revealed!

They probably won't, there isn't even a real devout for GC anymore and the code base is hopelessly incompatible. The GC can't even run .NET Core, so a real .Net or mono will never happen
  7. D

Linux Dedicated Server Recommended Hardware

These are the reqs for the game, OP was asking for the reqs of a server, not HOST&PLAY but the TerrariaServer.exe
  8. D

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Crashing on Startup, is there a specific version of tmodloader that has to be used?
Back
Top Bottom