Recent content by dra31ke

1. dra31ke

Will you be there to face what comes next?

I think its an evil mirror, when you activate it you have to fight a dark version of yourself wielding your weapons, armor, and accessories. It can also use health and buff potions.
  2. dra31ke

Items How to fix the summoner class with only 2 items. (cross-post)

You bring up a good point, I could see the damage getting really out of hand with the stardust dragon if not properly implemented. Ideally the stardust cell should still be a viable option in comparison. It seems to me the best way is to have the goblet of champions only affect the head, while...
  3. dra31ke

Terraria Future and Spoilers Discussion Thread

Sure it would make sense! It generates hype for the new game, and gives us a taste of whats to come in the meantime. I will admit that "crossover" content generally comes from a different franchise, but it doesn't have to be.
  4. dra31ke

Terraria Future and Spoilers Discussion Thread

Actually I think they may mean crossover content from Otherworld, which would make perfect sense to do if they were planning an announcement or more spoilers for otherworld.
  5. dra31ke

Items How to fix the summoner class with only 2 items. (cross-post)

The summoner class could become equal to the main three classes by adding only two items. Both of these items are functional and are useful throughout the entirety of the game without any upgrades or alternatives. These items are also intended to completely replace the "offhand weapon" (non...
  6. dra31ke

Game Mechanics Nightmare Realm

Hmm. That is a good question. Originally I was going to say every time, but I can see how that might become redundant or annoying. The purpose of crafting the mirror to get back is to force players to prepare before going in, and not be able to just jump out anytime when it gets too hard...
  7. dra31ke

Game Mechanics Nightmare Realm

Problems: When I first heard about the lunar event I remember reading from the devs that after it was completed it would "change the world forever". But almost nothing changes after defeating the moonlord which was a little disappointing for me. On a side note I always wished there was a way to...
  8. dra31ke

Changing Resolution Freezes and Crashes game, and other issues

Hi, I just tried ALT ENTER and what happens is that it forces the game into windowed mode and applies the new resolution, then I have to put it back into fullscreen mode. While not ideal, it does save me the extra step of selecting windowed mode before applying the resolution.
  9. dra31ke

Changing Resolution Freezes and Crashes game, and other issues

1. When in fullscreen and selecting apply after changing the resolution, the game freezes and a window pops up that says the following: "System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot access a disposed object. Object name: 'WindowsGameForm'. at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateHandle() at...
  10. dra31ke

I made it with a program called FL Studio 10, it was all done on the computer (no piano keyboard...

I made it with a program called FL Studio 10, it was all done on the computer (no piano keyboard plugged in). I'm glad you liked it!
  11. dra31ke

Am I allowed to submit music for the creation compendium? Here is a song I put ALOT of work...

Am I allowed to submit music for the creation compendium? Here is a song I put ALOT of work into, inspired by the Frost Moon. Here is a link to listen or download free, but if I need to submit it another way, let me know thanks :) hope you enjoy. http://picosong.com/E6iF/ EDIT: Here is a...
  12. dra31ke

So, Is that tutorial still up to date with 1.3 or what? also as a gesture of good faith, here...

So, Is that tutorial still up to date with 1.3 or what? also as a gesture of good faith, here is a pirate song you might want: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNHd1qUppS4
  13. dra31ke

Hey, I noticed you were creating a custom terraria soundtrack. Anyways I have spent DAYS trying...

Hey, I noticed you were creating a custom terraria soundtrack. Anyways I have spent DAYS trying to figure how I could go about making my own custom soundtrack I have NO IDEA how to access/change the files. I've googled, posted on reddit, and no one has an answer, (or one that I can...
  14. dra31ke

Even if he was serious id buy it

Even if he was serious id buy it
Back
Top Bottom