Recent content by dracokazenare

1. dracokazenare

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

I noticed an issue that happens when I play this mod with Spirit: For some reason the crashed ship doesn't generate. This is as far as I know only an issue with Spirit Mod, as it still spawns with either Thorium or Starlight River. Haven't seen if it gets death'd by other mods like Calamity as...
  2. dracokazenare

tModLoader Starlight River (WIP)

How do I get the Wind ability from the temple cuz nothing in the room is interactable
  3. dracokazenare

tModLoader 《Dancing with the Dragon mod》-Add a special summoned beast type

How do we get dragon king scales? And why can't we equip multiple dragons at once? Also I think being able to merge certain dragons (corruption and crimson becoming Evil Dragon King maybe? Or Jungle and Blue Bee becoming Moss Bee Queen) would be pretty cool and add more to the mod as it's a bit...
  4. dracokazenare

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

I remember back when I played this mod on ye olde 1.3 along with Joost (which is practically dead afaik), Calamity (of course), Fargo's (obvi) and Dragon Ball Terraria. Can't wait to see this mod make it's explosive return to 1.4 :happy:
  5. dracokazenare

tModLoader Magic Storage

So I dunno if this is recent or not, but everytime I run the modloader with magic storage installed, it totally resets my modloader back to the "Fresh install" state. Granted this isn't just right after opening and closing the game, it works just fine for a few months but then it just factory...
Back
Top Bottom