Recent content by dragon3025

1. dragon3025

tModLoader Reduced Grinding

Thank you. 😀 Updated to 9.9.0.1 with the above translations added.
  2. dragon3025

Thank you. I added the changes, but made a change to Unlimited Angler Quest in my reason update: link. Updated to 9.9 I removed Fishing Tickets for a more simplified system. The Angler will now give the next quest if a player hasn't finished the current quest and has the quest item for it.
  3. dragon3025

Updated to 9.8.0.1 Bumblebee Tuna Swapping Feature Will now only activate after defeating Queen Bee and will last until the end of a Bumblebee Tuna quest. A message in chat will let players know when this effect activates and deactivates. Other Changed the chat text colors to more accurately...
  4. dragon3025

Updated to 9.7.0.1 Swapped progression-dependent amount of quest per day for unlimited quest per day (can be disabled). For extra quest (all quest except for the first one of the day): Potions and Bait have a 90% chance of being removed by default. Coins are multiplied by 10% (using total...
  5. dragon3025

Thank you, I added the translation.
  6. dragon3025

Updated to 9.6.2 Bug Fixes Bugfix: Skeleton Merchant was selling Wand of Sparking in Remix worlds. Super Multi Bobber Buff was using Regular Multi Bobber Potion Configuration Setting "Max Quest Per Day" to be equal to "Base Quest Per Day" would cause the max quest per day to always be 1.
  7. dragon3025

Updated to 9.5 Changes Removed the timer for Extra Angler quest. Now selecting Quest in Multiplayer when the Angler has another Quest after the current will give the player a Fishing Ticket, which tells the Angler that they're a "Questing Player". The Angler will wait for all Questing Players...
  8. dragon3025

Dragon's Decorative Mod

Update to 2.4.2 Changes Rubblemaker support has been added for tModLoader now, so I removed Rubble Maker Pottery and added pots to the medium setting of the vanilla Rubblemaker (including my custom Granite Pots). Disabled by default: You can now set all crafting recipes by this mod to require a...
  9. dragon3025

The max amount of available quest possible which is 10 by default. It's calculated by looking at the defense bonus that NPCs are given from defeating bosses. The label in the config is "End Game Quest Per Day", maybe that's too vague. I could rename to something like "Max Quest Per Day Possible".
  10. dragon3025

Dragon's Decorative Mod

Updated to 2.3 Changes All items now use the Swing animation when using. Renamed items with "Placeable" in their name have "Decorative" instead of "Placeable". Made other small name changes. Candy Canes will now only toggle from wires connected to non-empty spaces in its sprite. Removed...
  11. dragon3025

Updated to 9.4 Changes Angler End Game Quest Amount is now affected by his happiness. Will announce current quest in chat when clicking quest or when the angler gives a new quest. This includes an icon, that will show you the quest location when hovering over it with the mouse. Bug Fix...
  12. dragon3025

Dragon's Decorative Mod

I found a bug: Some placement styles of Paint Bottles (Multiple and Single) and Shampoo Bottles are invisible. I'll fix it as soon as I'm able to. EDIT: I was finally able to test this, and strangely the issue isn't there anymore, so it probably wasn't my mod causing the issue.
  13. dragon3025

Dragon's Decorative Mod

In the middle of updating my mods to 1.4.4+, my PC died. I had to finish updating on a borrowed computer. In the next several months, updates and bug fixes will probably happen slower than usual. Updated to 2.2.2 Changes Paint will now change the glow color for: Short and Tall Potted Mushroom...
  14. dragon3025

In the middle of updating my mods to 1.4.4+, my PC died. I had to finish updating on a borrowed computer. In the next several months, updates and bug fixes will probably happen slower than usual. Updated to 9.3.1 Changes Removed Shimmering Star tile, now that 1.4.4+ has bought Shimmering...
  15. dragon3025

Dragon's Decorative Mod

I like all these suggestions and I'll add them to my list of things to do for this mod. My PC broke half way through developing my mods, so I had to finish it on a PC that I can borrow every now and then. For a while, I wont be able to make updates and bug fixes as fast as I would like. Some...
Back
Top Bottom