• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Drake katchadorian

1. Drake katchadorian

I'm still not deeeeeeaaaaaddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still not deeeeeeaaaaaddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Drake katchadorian

Bored

Bored
  3. Drake katchadorian

I hate being sick with the cold. I can't even stay home since I only have a stuffed nose and...

I hate being sick with the cold. I can't even stay home since I only have a stuffed nose and mild headaches with sneezing
  4. Drake katchadorian

I an in hell

I an in hell
  5. Drake katchadorian

Wow nobody responded? Well I did post kinda early

Wow nobody responded? Well I did post kinda early
  6. Drake katchadorian

I'm bored

I'm bored
  7. Drake katchadorian

Yeah kinda figured it out the day I posted it

Yeah kinda figured it out the day I posted it
  8. Drake katchadorian

still fine, guess it wasnt a brown recluse thank god

still fine, guess it wasnt a brown recluse thank god
  9. Drake katchadorian

So far I'm fine...

So far I'm fine...
  10. Drake katchadorian

I think a brown recluse bit me

I think a brown recluse bit me
  11. Drake katchadorian

One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

I'm not gonna be affected on my ds cuz Appearenlty ds isn't gonna get an update
  12. Drake katchadorian

3DS Join me 2DS anyone?

There isn't an online feature
  13. Drake katchadorian

Ah. Australia.. The country where everything wants to and can kill you. Well they don't always...

Ah. Australia.. The country where everything wants to and can kill you. Well they don't always want to but everything there can kill you. Especially huntsman spider. and the land of dingoes eating babies
  14. Drake katchadorian

Nope he still lives

Nope he still lives
Top Bottom