Recent content by drasuzumebachi

1. D

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

I'm having a similar issue except in my case it is that I am unable to update it
  2. D

tModLoader BombusApisCalamity!

given that plaguebringer goliath is a queen bee that got experimented on i think this mod should also add focus to her content as well
  3. D

tModLoader Anarchist Mod

so i found a group of heart items that say to favorite them in order to override the display of my hearts how do i favorite a item
  4. D

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

can someone give me a link to the discord cause tmodloader wont let me download and the page says if having problems downloading to join the discord to get links yet the mods homepage button brings me here instead of to their discord
  5. D

tModLoader PP mod

that sucks it was a great mod
  6. D

tModLoader Upgraded Accessories

so im confused all the damage type accessories use the fragments and share their name with their fragment types except the throwing/rogue one instead of using thorium's white dwarf fragments and having white dwarf in its name it uses multiple fragment types and is called "final delivery" to me...
  7. D

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

somehow it just now dawned on me that the modded fragments (white dwarf, shooting star, and celestial) have effectivly everything that the vanilla ones (solar, vortex, nebula, and stardust) have ... except 2 things a dye and a block do u think u will add either for these 3 at any point
  8. D

multi mod bard build

so im looking for mods that have cross mod support with thorium more specifically add to the bard class so far i know fargos soul dlc and upgraded accessories (technically i also know a third except better bard bits hasnt been updated in 3 years and now clashes with very mod it relies on) does...
  9. D

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Confection: The Desserted Land- An Alternate Hallow

Dang that sucks well maybe one day someone might be able to manage it
  10. D

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Confection: The Desserted Land- An Alternate Hallow

I wish u luck thus far everyone who has attempted to do so has failed however not only am I hoping u succeed im kinda hoping u also make a mod for the sensation biome as well cause I absolutely would love a world made entirely of each
  11. D

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

thorium has done a massive overhaul with the bard class this has resulted in many of the accessories that use bard items as materials to cause a freezing glitch much like the one cause by having a non up to date calamity (i have calamity disabled so thats not the issue) if u could please take a...
  12. D

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

thank u took a while for me to successfully do so butt when i did it seems to have fixed everything (im going a little slow just in case something is still bugged)
  13. D

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

yeah ok im not actually gonna be much help here cause although every calamity enchantment froze me the only other things that did were the slinger's essence and tin enchantment meaning without the ability to access and understand code i have no explanation as to what is glitching the berserkers...
  14. D

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

on second breakdown the freezing bug hit me with berserker's soul, sharpshooter's soul, arch wizard's soul, conjurist's soul, olympian's soul, colossus soul, terra force, supreme deathbringer fairy, heart of the masochist, and all 3 of the calamity forces
  15. D

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

ok my initial breakdown was not as helpful as i was expecting it to be the soul of the universe, soul of dimensions, soul of terrraria, soul of the masochist, and soul of the tyrant all had the freezing bug only the soul of yggdrasil and soul of two worlds did not so i will brreak things down...
Back
Top Bottom