Recent content by Dreafun

1. Dreafun

It's gotten pretty interesting what happens when you add tracks from your favorite games to...

It's gotten pretty interesting what happens when you add tracks from your favorite games to Terraria:dryadsmile:
  2. Dreafun

Благодарю! Thank you! (translated DeepL)

Благодарю! Thank you! (translated DeepL)
  3. Dreafun

AMA Dreafun

Hmm... Let me see. If given the chance, I would add a Magic Flame. It would look like an orb in an invertar. When attacked, it would consume 20 mana and deal 77 magic damage + "On Fire" debuff. Mining method: death of a wizard with a unique name, after defeating a plantera. Attack speed...
  4. Dreafun

AMA Dreafun

I'll say, "Welcome! How's your day going?" (And man, the translator is broken as a plugin):dryadsad:
  5. Dreafun

AMA Dreafun

So here are my top 3: first place - zoologist (logically) with the phrase "I have no idea how I got here, but this is unrealistically cool." 2nd place - dryad with her phrase "Be safe; Terraria needs you!" (I feel like the chosen one :dryadsmile: ) 3rd place goes to party girl with her legendary...
  6. Dreafun

Ннаю не знаю

Ннаю не знаю
  7. Dreafun

Glasia🌳 Персонажи из игры "Honkai: Star Rail". Слева у нас Юйкун, справа - Тинъюнь (и мне надо...

Glasia🌳 Персонажи из игры "Honkai: Star Rail". Слева у нас Юйкун, справа - Тинъюнь (и мне надо научиться пользоваться этим сайтом)
  8. Dreafun

Glasia🌳, I speak Russian. Greetings from the Far East

Glasia🌳, I speak Russian. Greetings from the Far East
  9. Dreafun

@Orchamut, what did you mean by "He won't be pleased to hear that"?

@Orchamut, what did you mean by "He won't be pleased to hear that"?
  10. Dreafun

Guys, take your time. I don't have time to translate and respond. :dryadsmile:

Guys, take your time. I don't have time to translate and respond. :dryadsmile:
  11. Dreafun

Hot Topic What is your favorite Terraria boss?.

Slug Queen! And since I'm also playing with a resource pack that replaces the tracks with tracks from Rabi Ribi, it's working out very nicely (What did the game forget in the other game?)
  12. Dreafun

13. Dreafun

Hot Topic Your Terraria Progress, Announcements, and Moments! Share Them Here!

Too bad there are no foxes as pets or summoned items. Could have had tea with you on my map :dryadhappy:
  14. Dreafun

AMA Dreafun

Well... Since many people have already started their journey from here (and maybe I'm wrong), why don't I? Ask your questions regarding me, my activities and so on
Back
Top Bottom