Recent content by drpepperdude100

1. drpepperdude100

Issues on PlayStation consoles

Wow I had no clue that the worlds could only transfer over to the same slot. This sucks since I wanted to keep my PS4 world but since it's in the first slot just like my PS3 world I have to delete it but I backed it up on a flash drive first. But yeah thanks for this info I would have never...
  2. drpepperdude100

I deleted my PS3 and PS4 game and re-downloaded it and installed all of the updates. I still get the cloud error. I can't transfer my already created character but I can transfer any new characters I create which is pissing me off even more. But I can't transfer new or old worlds I just get the...
  3. drpepperdude100

I don't think saves can transfer at all between the PS3 and PS4 without the developers doing it through the magical all mighty cloud. Sony didn't add any backwards compatibility to the PS4 and not putting PS3 saves on PS4 either as far as I know.
  4. drpepperdude100

I can upload the character and world on PS4 and then download them back to PS4 but I have to delete the original since you apparently can't have a character or world with the same name. The PS3 character and world will not transfer to PS4 and gives me a error 'No data available in the cloud'.
  5. drpepperdude100

So I have been playing this game since it released on PS3 and have enjoyed it so far. Now I have the PS4 version which has been a huge disappointment. Since it launched cross play was broken but has been fixed since the last update but for some reason I can not transfer my character or worlds...
  6. drpepperdude100

Gaming on PS4!!!

Gaming on PS4!!!
Back
Top Bottom