Recent content by DukeFishron

1. DukeFishron

I seriously found the Heart Thing in my Underground Snow! Also sometimes the oceans are 15...

I seriously found the Heart Thing in my Underground Snow! Also sometimes the oceans are 15 blocks deep! What the heck 505 Games!!! Why'd you make all these Easter eggs in the freakin hotfix
  2. DukeFishron

A heart shrine with two Heart Crystals and a chest with a Heart Lantern, Heart Statue, and Heart...

A heart shrine with two Heart Crystals and a chest with a Heart Lantern, Heart Statue, and Heart Arrows? Demon Torches in a Living Tree? What have you done in this hot fix???????
  3. DukeFishron

Mobile Mobile Terraria Fixes & Rebalancing Update Live in the next 24-48 Hours!

They made the world size 1.75 times bigger! Look in the world! It is now the same size as PC small world!!!!!!
  4. DukeFishron

Mobile Easy effective Ectoplasm(money) farm!

Nice. Took me 7 (I got one now)
  5. DukeFishron

Mobile General Tips for Making a Base

Hello guys, this guide is about how I built my base in Terraria and some tips for making bases. Materials: -- 2000-3000 of the main block you want your base to consist of (preferably Gray Bricks or Stone Blocks) -- 1000-2000 stacks of Sand Blocks -- Work Bench -- Furnace -- Any crafting...
  6. DukeFishron

Hey, just a question, how many Solar Eclipses did it take you to get the Death Sickle? I've been trying to get it and I've been through 6 Solar Eclipses already.
  7. DukeFishron

When you go to the world selection screen, click on Cloud Save at the bottom. That lets you have another world. You can go back to your other worlds by clicking it again.
  8. DukeFishron

Mobile Terraria: Bed turning into Dirt Block when destroyed [Bug Report]

Sorry, I can't upload one, the glitch only happened twice in the past 6 months, and I can't get it to happen again. I guess though that since it happens rarely it's not that big of a deal.
  9. DukeFishron

Mobile Terraria: Bed turning into Dirt Block when destroyed [Bug Report]

Hello, I would like to report a bug in Terraria. Today I was placing a Bed (the normal kind crafted with Wood and Silk) and when I mined it it turned into a Dirt Block. I went to the Terraria Wiki to check the Bed and Dirt Block Item ID's, and the Dirt Block had Item ID: 2 and the Bed had 224...
  10. DukeFishron

Ultimate Pumpkin Moon AFK autofarm (record final wave at 10:30pm + 42 platinum/night)

Thanks, I built your farm and it works great! There is only one problem, and that is the nights are too short on the mobile version, so I can only get to Wave 7, but that is not a problem either of us can fix.
  11. DukeFishron

Ultimate Pumpkin Moon AFK autofarm (record final wave at 10:30pm + 42 platinum/night)

Diceman, would the dimensions of the farm be the same on mobile?
  12. DukeFishron

Mobile out of the true swords which is better?

The True Excalibur deals more DPS than the True Night's Edge, looked it up on Terraria Wiki. True Night's Edge: 203 DPS True Excalibur: 240 DPS
  13. DukeFishron

Mobile Drax has a chance to be found in shadow chests?

I found a Drax in a Shadow Chest once. It was lucky, I only looked in 2 worlds. PROOF: The following picture.
  14. DukeFishron

Mobile What is your Pumpkin Moon Setup?

Yeah, I used this strategy for battling Pumpkin Moon just a few days ago. I guess you could say that I am abusing the Spike glitch, as in 1.3 it was patched, but if you don't want to use the spike just go with a Horn O' Plenty and a Heart Statue. And yes I made it up myself.
  15. DukeFishron

DicemanX is awesome.

DicemanX is awesome.
Back
Top Bottom