Recent content by Dwang040

1. Dwang040

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

It's there! It's just called an application in file explorer. If you look at the picture or the zipped up folder, you'll notice an application called terraria (and if you have file explorer set up to show file type/ extensions, it would display as terraria.exe). So yeah, you have everything that...
  2. Dwang040

Replacing blocks code?

Any codding guides on how to replace blocks? I'm trying to write code for a hellavator. I know Fargo has one, however, I think his hellavator could be improved on a bit (mainly because the torches are exposed and well, a small drop of water will instantly destroy all of them). My assumption was...
  3. Dwang040

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Tbh, I'm not really sure. As I said, the hotbar keys are changed to numpad numbers, not R1 number keys. I'll send post a screenshot of my keybinds, however, I've tried resetting all the keybinds to default, and then changing them again, but yeah, I didn't get any luck. Maybe I'm being stupid and...
  4. Dwang040

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask/ it was mentioned before (maybe I just suck at googling), but I had a few questions. The first is keybinding R1 num keys (not to be confused with num pad). I've realized that if you bind rage/adrenaline to something like d4, as long as the meter is...
  5. Dwang040

tModLoader How to use calamity items?

Update: I don't know how to close this thread, but the problem has been solved. Change: item.shoot = calamityMod.ItemType("IcyBullet"); To: item.shoot = calamityMod.ProjectileType("IcyBullet");
  6. Dwang040

No problem, take your time. I'm mainly just trying to code more/ do more stuff with code so I'm in no rush. I'll keep that in mind in the future about the ID's should I use it for other mod implementations. Again, thanks for taking the time, every bit helps!
  7. Dwang040

Sorry to bother you again, but with your mod, I was able to get the exact names and the mod name (I want to say the code is kinda correct since the Endless Icy Pouch only appears when you have 3996 Icy Bullets), but attempting to make it will just freeze the game. I'm not sure where I've gone...
  8. Dwang040

Thank you very much, I'll give that a look through, try some things, and hopefully can figure it out!
  9. Dwang040

I understand that part (similar to class imports I'm guessing is what you're trying to say?), however, my question is where can I find the calamity classes and the import commands for calamity? Using mod reader for calamity will only return me a single text file with all the files on it. terra...
  10. Dwang040

Just testing out some stuff with modding and was trying to see if I could make endless pouches/ quivers. I was able to get it to work with vanilla projectiles, however, if I wanted to use a mod item, such as terra bullets from calamity, how would I go about doing that? What would the import be...
  11. Dwang040

Mobile New world larger?

Did the uodate include bigger world gen? Just curious. Thanks.
  12. Dwang040

Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Guys, if you have android, link of the bugs fixed are in the description. I'm sure you can find manually if you have ios. Anyways, I looked at the bugs fixed, they are mo4e towards the minor bugs. Such as sprite issues, I think I read that they fixed the solar eclipse enemies not stacking issue...
  13. Dwang040

Sword Ace. Okay, I'll try that. Cause whenever I move I slide my right thumb to the right, it'll destroy only a line to the right. Slide left, line to the left. Anyways I'm sure you're all aware by now, but, UPDATE IS HERE!!! Time to test if the bugs posted are gone. Yahoo!
  14. Dwang040

Hmm, whenever I use the hammer, it either hammers the blocks, or it removes one wall or walls in a straight line. Not a chunk. I'll check again.
  15. Dwang040

Sword Ace, I think I read somewhere that you can get the draw as a very rare drop I'm shadow chests. Also, do you think the Fishron wings have a smaller height than pc because mobile world's are smaller than console and pc small world's? Finally, just to double check. The smart cursor for...
Back
Top Bottom