Recent content by DylanDoe21

1. DylanDoe21

tModLoader Spooky Mod

Update v1.0 is released!!! Well, it released yesterday but I forgot to announce it here, sorry about that lol
  2. DylanDoe21

hello there!

hello there!
  3. DylanDoe21

tModLoader Spooky Mod

Boss checklist changed stuff in 1.4.4 so it doesn't work with the latest version spooky mod, but I have fixed this for the next update, sorry about that!
  4. DylanDoe21

tModLoader Spooky Mod

No, it will release when it's ready.
  5. DylanDoe21

tModLoader Spooky Mod

We arent far along enough yet for a release date, but we have been working and getting lots of stuff done lately
  6. DylanDoe21

tModLoader Spooky Mod

yes, gimme like less than a week and the new update will be out i think
  7. DylanDoe21

tModLoader Spooky Mod

spooky mod is not adding lore or post moonlord content, sorry
  8. DylanDoe21

tModLoader Spooky Mod

Im honestly not sure, some people have reported this and I have no idea what's causing it. It could possibly be a mod conflict, as I have never had any issues with those tiles not dropping items when testing the mod on my end
  9. DylanDoe21

tModLoader Spooky Mod

yeah thats a normal thing that happens since i changed tile names internally, so if you havent gotten far you'll probably want to do that
  10. DylanDoe21

tModLoader Spooky Mod

Must have been from an older version, as a lot of the normal tiles and ambient grasses were changed in the recent updates
  11. DylanDoe21

tModLoader Spooky Mod

the spooky forest is getting a biome crate, and the items in the eye valley are getting changed in the future and ill implement a feature to make sure this isnt an issue
  12. DylanDoe21

tModLoader Spooky Mod

the 1.4 version of the mod has been out for many months
  13. DylanDoe21

tModLoader Spooky Mod

ahhh yeah that issue, its something to do with tile sloping thats been fixed for the next update which will be out soon-ish
  14. DylanDoe21

tModLoader Spooky Mod

What's the crash? I can look into it but ill need a bit more information
Back
Top Bottom