Recent content by Dyno8man

1. D

tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

Make sure the two of you have the exact same versions of the exact same mods enabled.
  2. D

tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

I can't understand why this is happening; I've never encountered anything like this. Best I can say is to make sure you're using the latest version. I think the newest update changed the Spacial Disk menu; there's now an option to review the messages you get from your Starfarer whenever you beat...
  3. D

Unless I'm mistaken, I think Mac version is a bit weird, but I can't be too sure. I only think I remember reading about it somewhere...
  4. D

I think it's supposed to be like this. Unless I'm mistaken, all you gotta do is avoid its attacks long enough to defeat it.
  5. D

Yeah, I think an update might have broken it. It's mostly unimportant; just Starfarer commentary, though certainly a nice touch. I wish I had a better fix for it besides just turning off commentary.
  6. D

Yes, you're supposed to start with it in your inventory upon character creation. If you don't have it by then, then you can always use Cheat Sheet to get it since it would be strange if you didn't have it. But if you want to get it naturally, I think it can be crafted with a fallen star. Might...
  7. D

If the game runs out of memory, consider downloading and using the 64-bit version of tModLoader. It allows for a larger memory allocation, which means it crashes less from running out of memory. If it continues to run out of memory even after this, however, then consider disabling some mods.
  8. D

You're fine. I have the same problem as well. You can still click on the Starferer you want, though, the buttons are just misaligned from the actual icons. Fortunately, you can also drag the gui and boxes and such around to your liking. Sorry if I wasn't much help. ^^'
  9. D

I think I might be able to help... emphasis on "might." Uh, think you could explain it a bit better, though? I'm having a bit of trouble understanding.
  10. D

Heyo, back again! I was curious about something. Sometimes, whenever I kill an enemy, there's a little bar with my Starfarer's icon that shows up in the corner of my screen, and that bar takes, like, a second or two to deplete, before the whole thing just disappears. I tried searching through...
  11. D

Until you get an official response, my thoughts on this are as follows: use a cheat mod, and get it back that way! :D
  12. D

I do not believe so. I am only using two other content mods alongside this one, and neither of them implement any unique gameplay features. If you'd like, I could share my list of currently active mods...? Either this, or I can disable all but The Stars Above, and see if it still keeps up. Now...
  13. D

I think I discovered the cause of this bug. It only happens for me when I click the green "Confirm your selection" button on the Stellar Array when I have my game paused (Autopause On, inventory open). Unpaused, and it works just fine, but otherwise, the Stellar Array will no longer open. A...
Back
Top Bottom