Recent content by eduardokirbyfun

1. eduardokirbyfun

tModLoader Metroid Mod

was looking through cheat sheet for building blocks (am going to start a new playthrough with friends and want to build a base before they get on) and i see this
  2. eduardokirbyfun

tModLoader Metroid Mod

me and my friends are about to start a metroid mod playthrough (multiplayer), since its been like 3 months since my first playthrough, they're new, and i'm excited to play. i havent been reading the thread in a while but i know a hotfix HAS been released, any other news aside from that?
  3. eduardokirbyfun

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Nooooo I loved how you could make helicopters fall to the ground with the ice beam it was one of my favorite things of the ice beam :(
  4. eduardokirbyfun

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Hmmm... Me and my friends want to play this mod in multiplayer but I heard there are issues with it on multiplayer? Which ones and how severe are they?
  5. eduardokirbyfun

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Heh, knew you were brazilian by the kkkk, that's the trademark brazilian online laugh
  6. eduardokirbyfun

tModLoader Metroid Mod

hmmm.... Unrelated but are you brazilian perchance?
  7. eduardokirbyfun

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Try it on its own with QoL mods you like. I don't feel like playing it with calamity and thorium and stuff would do it justice imo.
  8. eduardokirbyfun

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I don't know if crocomire is going to be added, but I remember there was a tconfig super metroid mod and ridley spawned in certain locations with no use of spawners, so thats possible?
  9. eduardokirbyfun

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I remember a long time ago scooterboot made a rough roadmap of the update and if my memory serves which it often doesn't ridley was rather far in the road map?
  10. eduardokirbyfun

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I just finished the mod a few hours ago and what an experience! This is a genuinely amazing mod, and I am excited beyond relief for the next updates. The end game abilities are all so amazing and worthy of being locked behind moon lord. My favorites are phazon beam and the solar bomb, solar bomb...
  11. eduardokirbyfun

tModLoader Metroid Mod

so i've no idea what else to fill up on these accessory slots, any suggestions?
  12. eduardokirbyfun

tModLoader Metroid Mod

this happened and i thought it was funny, ice beam is one of my favorite mechanics in this mod
  13. eduardokirbyfun

tModLoader Metroid Mod

why is there a risk of rain item in the bottom left?
  14. eduardokirbyfun

tModLoader Metroid Mod

serris is really mean, he just ran away after i hit him twice. what a coward fight me (after the second hit he went hyperspeed like he normally does, but after the hyperspeed ended he didnt even go after me he just... flew away into out of bounds and despawned) EDIT: happened again, just...
  15. eduardokirbyfun

tModLoader Metroid Mod

im in the dungeon right now, and i find it such a great little detail that larval metroids get frozen instantly by the ice beam compared to regular enemies. little details like these are why i absolutely loved this mod in tapi (iirc the ice beam also froze metroids instantly back then), and why...
Back
Top Bottom