• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by eduardokirbyfun

1. eduardokirbyfun

tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

the last 3 messages basically boil down to a beta test all I have to say is YES.
  2. eduardokirbyfun

feel like playing tapi metroid mod so i will actually nvm it requires me to install a pirated copy of terraria 1.2 and i'd rather not risk it
  3. eduardokirbyfun

didnt even know the mod was supposed to release last month, so i wasnt bothered by those news. still excited, as always
  4. eduardokirbyfun

hype!!! 1.4 turned out to be better than i expected (still some questionable things, like how the underground desert freaking sucks now, and crumbling dungeon bricks are really annoying), but i will swap back to 1.3.5.3 when metroid mod releases... IF it comes out on 1.3 my question is, are you...
  5. eduardokirbyfun

**REPORTED** Ocean pylon not working

i am just curious as to why he is selling the pylon if its considered in the wrong biome
  6. eduardokirbyfun

**REPORTED** Ocean pylon not working

The golfer is selling the ocean pylon in space (at the ocean layer), but when I try to use it, it isn't working... why does he sell the biome pylon if when I try to use it, it's considered invalid?
  7. eduardokirbyfun

i wish i'd gotten the mod from github before it was private, sad life
  8. eduardokirbyfun

what
  9. eduardokirbyfun

IF scooterboot DID release Metroid mod during 1.4 (I'm not saying scoot needs to do that, it's just a IF scenario), I would drop 1.4 in favor of the Metroid mod. 1.4 doesn't seem that big compared to 1.3 (aside from being like. The first update that terrarias gotten in 3 years), so I would pass...
  10. eduardokirbyfun

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/full-steam-ahead-tmodloader-to-launch-as-free-dlc-for-terraria-with-journeys-end.88057/
  11. eduardokirbyfun

Indeed... my old computer would fry when booting up journey's end This new one can run many more games and I'm very happy
  12. eduardokirbyfun

Thank you giras :D My birthday was really great, I got me a brand spanking new computer
  13. eduardokirbyfun

By saying happy 4/20, you're also saying happy birthday because coincidentally, my birthday is on 4/20. Although since I live in Brazil its more so 20/4 but... shhh
  14. eduardokirbyfun

PC Terrarian Bizarre Adventure - JoJo Mod for Terraria

i was just looking around for a mod (Terra Guardians) and found this by accident, this is really freaking cool
  15. eduardokirbyfun

tModLoader TerraGuardians - Terrarian Companions

how does nemesis work? he isnt just a regular player, is he? how does coding accessories for guardians work? do you have to individually code every accessory to work with the guardians?
Top Bottom