• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by Edward Kunkemueller

1. E

Terraria Quality of Life Update Out Now for XB1/PS4!

The post doesn't list the bug fixes so i was wonder if a vary specfic local world related bug had been fixed. In said bug if you uncover too much of the map in a large world (untested in medium and small tho unlikely) once you have roughly 75% of the map filled in the game will not save and the...
  2. E

Xbox One Saving & Auto Saving problem

Ik the feeling bud, and classing the world is tedious so it was not all too fun as is
  3. E

Ok after testing it to see if turning off the map solved the issue it seems to solve the problem but it seems to be because when the map is turned off new parts of the map r not discovered when it's then turned back on. In other words if I spray a location while its disabled, exit, turn it back...
  4. E

I checked and ya u can disable the map. Tho i doubt that wouls fix the issue, the issue if tied to the map is likely do to too much of the map having to be registered As discovered at one time thus causing the RAM allocated to the game to run out. Plus disabling the map would still prevent me...
  5. E

I had actually already did that once the issue popped up and after I realized the map coverage may be tied to the issue. I mostly posted this here in case others have had the same issue and knew a way to fix it. I mean this issue literally prevents me from continuing to play as I haven't...
  6. E

Ok so a few days ago i posted about having issues being unable to save and quit along side auto saving not working properly. I think I know the problem but I don't really know what can be done to fix it. I think the issue is tied to how much of the world has been uncovered on the map. My world...
  7. E

I've recently been having a problem where the flower that indicates auto saving spins forever and I can't save and quit properly. I've tired turning off auto save but this issue still happens regardless. I am basically unable to even play do to it preventing saving thus making progressing...
  8. E

Xbox One Local multiplayer character save deleted on closing the game

Yeah I realized that now, only problem I have now is I don't have internet at home ;(
  9. E

Hes signed in as a guest on my xbox account. Let me freakin guess, thats the problem? That's honestly one of the things I thought of and what I looked into it the answer I got was pretty vague but did act like that was the issue my conundrum. I've only had a Xbox one for the past month so I'm...
  10. E

I just got a copy of Terraria for the Xbox one as I just got one so I dont know if this is common or anything but when I close the game the second players character (s) are completely deleted. This is kinda a big :red:ing issue as it makes my friend not want to play anymore which in turn makes me...
Top Bottom