Recent content by eeearnest

1. E

Just chillin

Thanks ^-^
  2. E

Xbox One Minimap resetting

Yes! And it is just the most recently played world. Tested it with a brand new world and new character, it happened for them and on that most recently played world. Loaded a different character and they still had the map. Loaded both characters on a different world that was NOT the most...
  3. E

Xbox One Split screen crafting

When in multiplayer locally, when someone is doing something rather quickly, i.e. mining, using a cart at full speed, etc. And another player wants to craft something they cant. You can go into the crafting menu sure, but once you go to push left trigger the game either lets you make just one or...
  4. E

Xbox One Minimap not saving

My brother and i found a pattern for one cause of the world map reset When playing splitscreen local multiplayer, if the host saves and exits before other players leave their most recently played worlds are reset. Every. Time. Its also only their most recently played world on that particular...
  5. E

Xbox One Minimap resetting

My brother and i found a pattern for one cause of the world map reset When playing splitscreen local multiplayer, if the host saves and exits before other players leave their most recently played worlds are reset. Every. Time. Its also only their most recently played world on that particular...
  6. E

Xbox One Map keeps erasing.....

7. E

Xbox One NpcName_441 Bug

When my guide respawned a few days ago it said he was NPCname_0. But when i went up to him his name was there? I dunno if his name will be fixed on yours or not
  8. E

Xbox One Map reset

Hello all! My brother and i did some fiddling today and found one cause of the map reset, or so we think. Scenario: local multiplayer xbox one s, host does save and exit without secondary players properly exiting prior, erases secondary players last world map data of their own. For example...
  9. E

Xbox One Wormhole potions not working on split screen?

I read on the wiki that the wornhole potion only works on online multiplayer, not local? We had issues with it not working too.
  10. E

Xbox One Map reset

Just posting to let anyone who sees this that its still a problem june 5th. Also tried the second player thing and it did not work, sadly.
  11. E

Just chillin

Howdy! I'm Liz and I'm fairly new to terraria, and mostly joined for bugs and glitches and workarounds, etc. At the moment my biggest bugs are multiplayer and a disappearing map bug on xbox one. I'm currently making a world themed off Studio Ghibli's spirited away. Tis quite fun! Nice to meet...
Back
Top Bottom