Recent content by Eleazar6

1. Eleazar6

Official Mobile Terraria: Critical Fixes & Updates Thread

It looks like it was android 5.0 causing the most recent crashes, maybe due to the known memory leak. 5.1 fixed my problem.
  2. Eleazar6

Nope, but it saves more often now! o_O. Funny how the most critical bug wasn't fixed. At least they fixed a bunch of the other ones.
  3. Eleazar6

crash on android

Crash, happens randomly but less on a newly created world and character. Here's the logcat info: W/Adreno-EGLSUB( 5724): <DequeueBuffer:593>: dequeue native buffer fail: Unknown error 2147483646, buffer=0x6458399c, handle=0x10 W/Adreno-ES20( 5724): <gl2_surface_swap:43>:GL_OUT_OF_MEMORY...
  4. Eleazar6

Thanks, and I appreciate your composure. Believe me I am happy about the "recent push" but the trend has been to ignore mobile users. PC gets support from the actual devs of the game. We get no answers from the porting devs... ever. 505 is a publisher/middleman, and most people don't have...
  5. Eleazar6

How about you check my previous posts before replying. There is a search function. And crash logs? Really? Android can only submit crash logs to google itself, and Terraria does not generate any anyway. I am indeed implying that codeglue sucks at bug fixes. I wish re-logic would have...
  6. Eleazar6

Will the keyboard fix update the constant crashing that is STILL happening? Also, I find it strange that keyboard bugs are not happening in my other games that require it. Hmmmmm
  7. Eleazar6

Mobile [MOGA] Grappling Hook only uses last Cursor/Right Stick position

Hey mods, maybe remove this subforum? There are never any fixes...
  8. Eleazar6

Resolved [Mobile] controller support?

Humm interesting. Is it the google play store or the amazon app store version. the amazon version on my Fire TV works great with my nyko play pad pro
  9. Eleazar6

Resolved [Mobile] controller support?

Is this the iphone or android version? Only the FireTV android has native gamepad support as far as I know.
  10. Eleazar6

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

A "counter statistic" in the options/menu would be nice: blocks mined, enemies killed, days passed, money collected, etc
  11. Eleazar6

Nexus 9

THEN BUY A NEXUS 9 / SHIELD TABLET! The Nvida tablet is $300... ffs. 505 Games is obligated to do this if their game is incompatible and your hardware meets the required specs. Then again, we know how good they are at fixing bugs. I even gave them the actual error message reported by android...
  12. Eleazar6

Yes! I would rather have never known glorious terraria on mobile than to have my game...

Yes! I would rather have never known glorious terraria on mobile than to have my game constantly crash. There are many other good games out there - and my computer can scratch my terraria itch :)
  13. Eleazar6

There's a reason dude...

There's a reason dude...
  14. Eleazar6

Mobile Local Save to Cloud Save

This may help http://www.androidterrariabackup.com/
  15. Eleazar6

Mobile I admit it, I downloaded the game illegally...

This may help <link to android terraria backup utility removed by staff>
Back
Top Bottom