Recent content by Elekitu

1. Elekitu

Terraria: Undeluxe Edition - Out Now!

It's not even the first update, since it has 4 bosses instead of 3 (true OGs know that King Slime is a new boss)
  2. Elekitu

Map-Survival Skyblock (Vanilla)

Hey, thank you for the map. I'm currently at the end of pre-HM and I'm loving it so far, I'm learning a lot of ways to optimize some tedious tasks :P However, I was (and still am actually) really frustrated by the lack of crystal hearts. I know you can fish life crystals, but they're insanely...
  3. Elekitu

Official The End of the Journey - The Beginning for Terraria: Journey's End Out Now!

The main developpers of the game, Re-logic, only work on the PC version. The other versions are ported by other teams, in this case Pipeworks. This means they're not being developped at the same time, so you have to wait for them to port the update to console after it's been released on PC. It...
  4. Elekitu

FORE-RRARIA! Hitting the Links with Terraria Golf

Yeesh, how is it that in all these amazing spoilers posts there are always people complaining ? This minigame seems so gimmicky and yet so fun, I can't wait to test it! (and play the amazing golf maps that will pop out)
Back
Top Bottom