Recent content by Talus

1. Talus

Attempts at small pixilart scenes! Please give improvement advice. [ATTACH]

Attempts at small pixilart scenes! Please give improvement advice.
  2. Talus

IRL: you know it's time to stop posting dragon pics when you stop getting any reactions from...

IRL: you know it's time to stop posting dragon pics when you stop getting any reactions from people not named: Dragonwolf. DOES ANYONE NEED MORE THAN 100 PAGES OF DRAGON DRAWINGS.
  3. Talus

tModLoader The JoostMod

This mod's code is a bit outdated, even for the 1.3 tmodloader, it will take a WHILE to port.
  4. Talus

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

This doesn't exactly answer your question, @Frenjus, but I would start figuring it out with a global tile: https://github.com/tModLoader/tModLoader/blob/dd44e70738e29e5ded0cb979355b671b41f56efe/ExampleMod/Old/Tiles/ExampleGlobalTile.cs
  5. Talus

Noted, thank you @ Esther!

Noted, thank you @ Esther!
  6. Talus

This is my first attempt at sprinting without use of templates, so tell me what you think and...

This is my first attempt at sprinting without use of templates, so tell me what you think and what I could improve!
  7. Talus

After 32 total hours of working on my mod, there are still many bugs left unsolved... Aside from...

After 32 total hours of working on my mod, there are still many bugs left unsolved... Aside from that, I have been working on a new weapon Idea:
  8. Talus

1.4 modding issues.

Thank you!
  9. Talus

Easy, you messed up the $ in between the curly bracket and the quote, it should be: DisplayName.SetDefault("${Mods.ReducedGrinding.ItemName.MoonBall}"); instead of DisplayName.SetDefault("{$Mods.ReducedGrinding.ItemName.MoonBall}");
  10. Talus

1.4 modding issues.

Thank you! could you provide a link?
  11. Talus

If you want to return "MoonBall", just put MoonBall in the quotes. If you want to return the entire thing, try removing the curly brackets AND the quotes, if you get an error, you are missing a namespace.
  12. Talus

1.4 modding issues.

Sorry, I'm just really desperate...
  13. Talus

1.4 modding issues.

anyone who solves this problem will be credited in the mod!! WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT
  14. Talus

1.4 modding issues.

anyone who solves this problem will be credited in the mod...
  15. Talus

1.4 modding issues.

PLEASE HELP
Back
Top Bottom