Recent content by Elienai

1. Elienai

tModLoader Research from 1.4 in Terraria 1.3.5

Is there a way to forget one specific researched item without resetting everything?
  2. Elienai

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

About the "Arcane Codex: Repulsion Zone... Is there a way to reposition the zone without having to activate another sentry?
  3. Elienai

tModLoader [Released WIP] The Split Mod!

Is there a way to remove the explosive barrel without it exploding?
  4. Elienai

tModLoader DamageAble Town NPCs

Projectiles work just fine but, Can I get a couple of examples of "item damage"? I can't attack them with melee weapons or magic at all apparently... I want to avoid killing them unintentionally with projectiles...
  5. Elienai

tModLoader Widgets

There is also an option to hide the vanilla health and man abars at the bottom of the mod's config menu...
  6. Elienai

tModLoader Lanboost's mods (Unlimited Buff limit, 4+Quality of life, Auto Buff etc) sources included!

Does someone know of a mod that hides the vanilla health and mana to use with "Lan's Simple Healthbar"?
  7. Elienai

tModLoader Mounted Magic Mirrors - Fast travel!

Will the mirrors have new craftable sprites in the future? maybe pylon related? lovely mod by the way.. works great.
  8. Elienai

Terraria Sound Suite - Customize all ingame sounds (and more)

Does this mods work with musics too? I want to disable all but the bosses... or at least set their volume individually
  9. Elienai

tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

Is there a way in the config to toggle the display of mod names (in purple) in the boss pages? the same page as the pic above.. :)
  10. Elienai

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Is there a way to make the character less flamable? like 20/10% chance of being ignited upon a contact with an enemy on fire or projectiles; I find the char to be easily flammable,it's like its covered in straw...👀
  11. Elienai

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

I see... It's been working really well so far with my heavly modded though... :) thanks for the reply..
  12. Elienai

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

Is there a way to remove the PumpFly and the PumpSlime or make them really rare? with terrariaoverhaul they come every autumn and set me and my houses on fire repeatedly...
  13. Elienai

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Does your mod control the raven spawns? will there be a way to make them rarer?
  14. Elienai

tModLoader Various Weathers

This ^ Is there a way to disable it or make it rarer? the moving... it appears to be in every windy weather... if theres wind, my char moves... it's really really bad when building
Back
Top Bottom