Recent content by EmmyPup

1. EmmyPup

The Polarities Mod

Just found a pretty major bug, the Rapture is constantly starting after beating a mechanical boss for the first time. The text box is being constantly spammed, and killing any of the enemies doesn't progress the event. It's persisting through exiting and re-entering the world AND through...
  2. EmmyPup

tModLoader Mod Helpers

Turns out it wasn't hanging, it was just taking a really long time to load. Sorry for the false alarm!
  3. EmmyPup

tModLoader Mod Helpers

I'm getting an error during "Recipe Browser: Rebuilding Loot Cache" when loading using TModLoader v0.11.5 64-bit. [1/FATAL] [HamstarHelpers]: ~HamstarHelpers.MenuContextServiceManager.SwitchToUI - 0:000 - 000250.98 (10000th) Could not get MenuUIDefinition UILoadMods It just hangs after that.
  4. EmmyPup

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

Put the wall you want to place with it in the inventory slot one to the left of the bottom right corner.
  5. EmmyPup

tModLoader The Enigma Mod

The Obsidium Brick and Rock Walls aren't considered a valid wall for housing. Is that an intentional choice?
  6. EmmyPup

tModLoader Calamity Mod

It's a well-known TModLoader bug, don't put modded items on weapon racks/armor stands/etc.
  7. EmmyPup

tModLoader Calamity Mod

The update is available to download on the mod Discord server. It's not up on the mod browser yet.
  8. EmmyPup

tModLoader The JoostMod

I'm getting a crash when generating worlds with the latest Joost version. minValue must be less than maxValue Parameter name: minValue at Terraria.Utilities.UnifiedRandom.Next(Int32 minValue, Int32 maxValue) at JoostMod.JoostWorld.PostWorldGen() in c:\Users\Justin\Documents\My...
  9. EmmyPup

tModLoader Calamity Mod

The weapon rack thing's a well-known TModLoader bug.
  10. EmmyPup

tModLoader The Enigma Mod

I really like the intent behind the Bysmal ore, something you can only mine while in the Etherial dimension, but can you change how it's spawned so it doesn't generate above a certain height level? I was fighting Etheria a few times for more essence and a lot of it broke up my sky bridge and...
  11. EmmyPup

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Figured it out, had to paste the link into my app instead of opening it in a browser.
  12. EmmyPup

tModLoader Calamity Mod

The invite links in the OP and wiki front page are both saying invalid.
  13. EmmyPup

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

The PrimeLaser is bugged in Calamity's Revengeance mode, it's doing much less damage than it should.
  14. EmmyPup

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

I think the dark green solution comes from the Steampunker when she's in the jungle. Might be misremembering, though.
  15. EmmyPup

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Try turning your minimap off. On my screen, it draws under the edge of the window with the standard top-right minimap.
Back
Top Bottom