Recent content by emotwink

1. emotwink

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

Just wanted to send all of my love and appreciation to Re-Logic. I found this amazing game over 5 years ago and have amassed close to 5,200 hours. I was in a dark depression upon finding it and can honestly say that this game saved my life. If Terraria were a relationship I'd call it soulmate. I...
  2. emotwink

New Terraria Merchandise From Sanshee - Including Journey's End Items!

Approaching 4,900 hours in this gem of a game that has changed my life. I got my 7 year old autistic nephew Terraria and he just adores it in every way. He is obsessed with biomes and building. I will support Terraria in every way I can. Take my money! Much much love to Re-Logic! Words cannot...
  3. emotwink

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

If you look at my Steam account I've put over 4,800 hours into this gem of a game. I love you so much and and expect those hours to double! I would love to see an achievement for putting 5K hours into Terraria hint hint (-: Much much love Re-Logic!
  4. emotwink

tModLoader Elements Awoken

Hi. Very new here to mods. I have a few of the ones most of us know, though went with this on a whim. I am very happy with it in every aspect. It's not "in your face" or over-powered. (Mind you, I have only spent 7 hours so far and am in pre-HM). Looking very forward to discovering more stuff...
Back
Top Bottom