Recent content by eMsylf

1. eMsylf

Happy Birthday to Terraria's Lead Developer & Resident Wizard: Yorai!

Happy birthday Yorai! Thanks for all your work!
  2. eMsylf

Strange hole in the ground... does it mean anything? Never seen it before

Wow that's deep. Boy, am I glad that you're so good at translating runic! :p
  3. eMsylf

Strange hole in the ground... does it mean anything? Never seen it before

So I was mining around in late pre-hardmode a few weeks ago when I found this... strange hole. Isolated from everything else, with random blocks scattered throughout. Is this just weird world gen? Or is it meant to be/look like something? I opened up the bottom side while mining, so only 5...
  4. eMsylf

PC 1.3.3 Changelog

I'd say there's a good idea for a new item... :p
  5. eMsylf

PC 1.3.3 Changelog

Honestly, supersonic confetti drills sound amazing.
  6. eMsylf

CC Creation Compendium # 27

Loving all of these!
  7. eMsylf

1.3 CHANGELOG THO!

1.3 CHANGELOG THO!
  8. eMsylf

Video No dancing in my cave!

Made a little post on Imgur from something I encountered today. Hope you like it ^^ http://imgur.com/gallery/4LrKWhJ
  9. eMsylf

PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

I thought I recognized Hagrid in that video! At first I thought you just made a reference to Yrimir, but knowing that he helped out with the video is really cool! :D Really hyped for the release. I'm ready to not participate in the real world for at least a week or 2.
  10. eMsylf

A Terrarian Wedding Celebration!

Congrats! :D
  11. eMsylf

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

Passing the first night (not necessarily living through the whole thing) with a message like "Good job. It'll get harder." (maybe something less sarcastic XD) Creating wings for the first time. "Taking flight"
  12. eMsylf

CC Creation Compendium #22

I always love the Creation Compendium. So many awesome ideas. Will surely submit one myself for the next one!
  13. eMsylf

1.3 hype tho

1.3 hype tho
Back
Top Bottom