Recent content by Enderslayer197

1. Enderslayer197

PC Map Goes Fully Black Randomly After a Death

I have been playing on my getfixedboi world recently and have noticed on occasion my map goes fully black as if I haven't been anywhere on the map, requiring me to rediscover the areas again. Reloading the world and/or game usually refreshes things so that my map is revealed again, but it's...
  2. Enderslayer197

Fishing in the Snow Biome

Hey, so I've got a fishing spot set up in my snow biome, however it got Hallowed over once I got to hard mode. Does this stop me from getting snow biome fish?
  3. Enderslayer197

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

I meant the ones in the mod like the Jungle one I meant the ones from the mod like the Jungle one
  4. Enderslayer197

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

How to get the solutions? (Dark Green,multi, etc)
  5. Enderslayer197

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I think something in the latest update stopped multi from working. Can this be checked pls?
  6. Enderslayer197

New Expert Thorium Modded Playthrough

Im starting a new expert thorium modded play through with a max of 3 others, who wants to join? First come first serve!
  7. Enderslayer197

PC Looking for a small group to play with!

ill be ranger (Any ranged weapon)
  8. Enderslayer197

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

@DivermanSam I'd like to report a bug, in multiplayer thorium items are showing as other items to anyone who is not the host, those different items also do what they say they do. Example: Icy Shard shows as Twins Ire, it does what the weapon is supposed to do and doesn't act like the icy shard...
  9. Enderslayer197

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I'd like to report a bug, in multiplayer thorium items are showing as other items to anyone who is not the host, those different items also do what they say they do. Example: Icy Shard shows as Twins Ire, it does what the weapon is supposed to do and doesn't act like the icy shard. Pls fix soon!
  10. Enderslayer197

Modded Multiplayer

I need your steam name
  11. Enderslayer197

Modded Multiplayer

Anyone want to join me in a modded Terraria world, if you want to leave your steam name in your response. Need to have Thorium and imkSushi mod. Also I am looking for 5-7 people willing to join me for Vanilla Hardcore on Normal mode.
  12. Enderslayer197

Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

When is 1.3 coming as well as the rest of the 1.2.4 features? (Stylist, beeswax, spider fangs, etc, etc) Also when ever I save my character in someone else's world my game crashes.
  13. Enderslayer197

Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

When are the missing features being added?
  14. Enderslayer197

Fishing absolutely non stop

Fishing absolutely non stop
Back
Top Bottom