Recent content by Erickson9610

1. Erickson9610

Items Wolf Vanity Set and Werewolves Has No Tail.

I agree - the wolf costume and werewolf sprites need tails by default. I've wanted tails on werewolves for the longest time. It makes no sense that the Baby Werewolf Pet added in 1.4 has a tail, while the enemy werewolves and player werewolves do not have tails. Even the tails we get from the...
  2. Erickson9610

Sprites Adjust the color of the Dog Tail to match the player Werewolf sprite's fur color

Compared to how the Lizard Tail matches the player Merman sprite almost perfectly, it almost looks like the Dog Tail was designed for the player Werewolf sprite before it was updated in 1.4. The Dog Tail is visibly more saturated than the current werewolf sprite. For now, the closest I've...
  3. Erickson9610

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

I don't know if anybody mentioned this before, but a way to select what color of wire you wanted to see at a time would be very handy. It can get hard to wire when multiple colors overlap and you just want to work on one color at a time. Also, more functional statues or other gadgets would be...
  4. Erickson9610

Game Mechanics Player-Inflicted Door Breakdown

Thanks for the comment. I had originally intended for the "Breakdown" effect to be the 2nd option in section D, so I may need to clarify on that further. It may or may not be a worthy addition at all, but like said above some people may like it better than others.
  5. Erickson9610

Thanks for your comment. I understand that such a small feature is practically useless, but I guess some people want it more than others.
  6. Erickson9610

A. Introduction & Clarification Certain enemies, such as those during Blood Moons or in the Dungeon, have the ability to open doors when the right conditions are met. They use a special animation when "kicking" the door, particles appear, and a noise is played. (Edit: By "Breakdown", I mean the...
Back
Top Bottom