Recent content by Erruption

1. Erruption

I'm back after a long break! Sadly, I lost the file for my mod so it's been discontinued. I will...

I'm back after a long break! Sadly, I lost the file for my mod so it's been discontinued. I will hopefully make another mod soon!
  2. Erruption

There's a link in the previous post I made.

There's a link in the previous post I made.
  3. Erruption

If you like to test new features of mods, then join our discord, we need more testers!

If you like to test new features of mods, then join our discord, we need more testers!
  4. Erruption

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Could you please make a tutorial on how to make a paladins shield kind of accessory, or an accessory that makes you take like 10% of damage taken to people on your team?
  5. Erruption

tModLoader Terraria - ERRUPTION Mod

I am just making alot of weapons, but I plan on making them unique in the future, same goes for the bosses. Each boss so far have completely different stats and AI styles. I have a few unique weapons like the true blade of grass which shoots slow moving projectiles very quickly. I will take this...
  6. Erruption

Terraria won't load any worlds properly!

So I was testing some new features in my mod, it compiled correctly, it was built correctly, but when I tried loading the world it got to the very end and this error appeared: I tried everything I could think of, I closed and re-opened the game, I disabled ALL mods I had, I deleted every world...
  7. Erruption

Yeah, I'm not very good at spriting, I already have one spriter on the discord and hopefully getting more soon. I am doing a whole bunch of bug fixes and balances on Saturday (the only day I have time to) and the update will be on Sunday. Then if any bugs are reported, I'll do some quick...
  8. Erruption

The Erruption Discord is finally up! If you want to join, click here: https://discord.gg/RvnmzPe

The Erruption Discord is finally up! If you want to join, click here: https://discord.gg/RvnmzPe
  9. Erruption

Did you use it at night? If you didn't then that's the problem, I was going to add a tooltip in the next update.
  10. Erruption

:) This mod is still being worked on, speedy worms are just a test with non boss worm npcs. I may give them a drop next update. Guardians were supposed to be rare but apparently I need to make them even rarer. I haven't tested the tools very much so thanks for letting me know about the...
  11. Erruption

Yeah, I know. I have never been good at spriting though...
  12. Erruption

I have added a link to the discord group in the info tab now.
  13. Erruption

I need help with the Erruption mod, so if youre good at art or coding and want to join, just...

I need help with the Erruption mod, so if youre good at art or coding and want to join, just tell me and I'll make sure to give you credit!
  14. Erruption

tModLoader Modding Tutorial: World Generation

Could you help me withore generation after bosses have been killed, I have tried everything I could think of and nothing is working.
Back
Top Bottom