Recent content by EternalTurtle

1. EternalTurtle

Weapons & Equip Make first fractal obtainable with shimmer by throwing terra blade in shimmer

Not a version of the Terrablade but the Zenith right?
  2. EternalTurtle

Weapons & Equip King Slime Ninja Stars

Bouncy ninja stars would be way more fun.
  3. EternalTurtle

Weapons & Equip The Terrablade should craft into different weapons

There was/is a mod that did this and I really liked it so that would be really cool to see an official version of this.
  4. EternalTurtle

Weapons & Equip Ideas for a 3rd weapon for each pillar

I was thinking of a vortex rocket launcher, but I think that a solar yoyo would be awesome! I don't play mage very much but the idea sounded very cool.
  5. EternalTurtle

Weapons & Equip Explorer's Boots

Sounds cool! Maybe they could also highlight treasures like the spelunker's potion or glowsticks.
  6. EternalTurtle

Maybe instead of being a material, the Terrablade just also has an alternate true melee attack used with right click.
  7. EternalTurtle

It would be a weapon that could save you in a pinch due to it's fast use time. But I really don't know where I was going with this.
  8. EternalTurtle

King Slime as a boss should be more rewarding. The slime mount and ninja armor are pretty useful, but they aren't the best. I think that king slime should drop a consumable ranged damage ninja star weapon, much like the shuriken. It should be able to fly a certain distance while ignoring...
  9. EternalTurtle

Other Please Update the Slime Gun 🔵🔫👆

I think that king slime could be more useful in general. A slime gun upgrade would be a great start! I like it!
  10. EternalTurtle

Weapons & Equip Step Stool Regen

Step stool should be just better, and the Band of Regen and Crimson Armor is the only reliable way for life regen at that stage of the game. Interesting, I like it.
  11. EternalTurtle

Modded or not, I think it's a very interesting concept. I would love to see it be implemented to spice up the melee class just a little bit.
  12. EternalTurtle

I was looking through google images today and saw a cool pallet swap of the Horseman's blade and the Terrablade and I thought that it would be really cool to see the Terrablade craft into a few more weapons. These weapons could still be crafted into the Zenith at some point or you would have to...
  13. EternalTurtle

Weapons & Equip Luminite Rocket Ammo

That would be much more interesting and fun. But we would miss out on the self inflicting damage part? I think it's a fair trade.
  14. EternalTurtle

Weapons & Equip Luminite Rocket Ammo

So like, piercing rockets. That sounds wild and cool.
Back
Top Bottom